slacker edition of rails with ales - 261

Darrin Ward

May 4, 2012, 8:59:14 AM5/4/12
to SF2G
i need to be back in the city by 5pm

leaving the grassy knoll at 330pm to catch the 261.

just so i dont get stern looks from ted, i took a half day.  :)

lurch

John Murphy

May 4, 2012, 9:02:44 AM5/4/12
to dmw...@gmail.com, SF2G
+Hops on Rye

Sent from my iPhone

Peter Colijn

May 4, 2012, 1:20:57 PM5/4/12
to ta...@murphstahoe.com, dmw...@gmail.com, SF2G
Can't go that early, got an interview at 4pm :(

Anyone wanna do the traditional 275? To sweeten (hoppen?) the deal I
have 2 pints each of blind pig and pliny.

Peter

Scott Crosby

May 4, 2012, 2:10:36 PM5/4/12
to caff...@colijn.ca, ta...@murphstahoe.com, dmw...@gmail.com, SF2G
in for 275 and one of the blind pigs, mmm.

Nathan Dushman

May 4, 2012, 2:12:42 PM5/4/12
to SF2G
275 or later is good for me. I brought my bike lock just so I can
stop at Willow Market and pick up some kind of tasty beverage, will
try to leave time to do that.

Nathan

Darrin Ward

May 4, 2012, 6:10:20 PM5/4/12
to SF2G
since it looks like it will be just me and murph on the 261, im just grabbing a couple of beers from the fridge.

any googler should feel free to pick up the growler from my desk and get it filled at tied house for the 275

Mark Kahn

May 4, 2012, 6:31:46 PM5/4/12
to sf...@googlegroups.com
will prolly join you guys

Darrin Ward

May 4, 2012, 6:50:22 PM5/4/12
to mark....@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com

Careful folks swarm of bees at MTV view Caltrain.  Super crazy.