Partycar 371

Cordelia Link

Nov 29, 2016, 1:41:34 PM11/29/16
to SF2G
Need to get back early. Shoreline/the green path at 430.

Alexandre Passos

Nov 29, 2016, 1:44:16 PM11/29/16
to Cordelia Link, SF2G
+1, but I need money for beer and ticket (forgot wallet at home)

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 10:41 AM, Cordelia Link <cordel...@gmail.com> wrote:
Need to get back early. Shoreline/the green path at 430.

---

 - Alexandre

ammon

Nathan Dushman

Nov 29, 2016, 5:03:23 PM11/29/16
to SF2G
+0.5. Will I get bumped at Hillsdale? The bus from near my office theoretically arrives at the Hillsdale Caltrain at 5:19, exactly the same time as the train is scheduled to arrive, but I think I can get there faster by getting off the bus earlier and taking a more direct route. The bus has a history of being late, though.

Nathan