OT: Paradise on Sunday Morning #52marathons52weeks

Bret Lobree

Jan 4, 2017, 5:24:10 PM1/4/17
to SF2G, sf...@googlegroups.com, team...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

My friend Greg is undertaking running 52 marathons in 52 weeks. Next week he is running paradise:

If you are out on a bike (in the soaking rain) and see a crazy runner (wearing a white t-shirt with the hashtag #52marathons52weeks) slow down and say hi. I'm sure he will want company. He's starting at 8. I'm guessing he will end around 1.

Stay warm,

Bret

Patrick Kitto

Jan 4, 2017, 7:42:44 PM1/4/17
to team...@googlegroups.com, SF2G, sf2sf
my two cents:
a) that is a dumb idea.
b) if he insist on doing it, guide him to Dirt Camino Alto instead of running alongside the freeway. running in the mud is fun, and in car exhaust is not.