Wed 6/21 SEX 0630 KFR S2 (style "unfriendly"?)

Chris Merrill

Jun 20, 2017, 12:34:44 PM6/20/17
to SF2G
Regroups at top of Callan & top Polhemus, but otherwise minimal stopping.

~Chris

Keith Whitwell

Jun 20, 2017, 2:00:50 PM6/20/17
to SF2G
+1 for unfriendly :)

Ryan Minobe

Jun 20, 2017, 6:48:10 PM6/20/17
to SF2G
+1

On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 11:00:50 AM UTC-7, Keith Whitwell wrote:
+1 for unfriendly :)

Rick Adams

Jun 20, 2017, 8:26:35 PM6/20/17
to SF2G
+1 -- for simi-friendly

James P

Jun 20, 2017, 8:39:27 PM6/20/17
to SF2G, ch...@notspelledright.com
What's the rough expected ETA to MTV of a S2 SEX?

Ryan Minobe

Jun 20, 2017, 11:14:49 PM6/20/17
to SF2G
920-930?

Zach Einterz

Jun 20, 2017, 11:52:25 PM6/20/17
to SF2G
+1

Justin!

Jun 21, 2017, 12:19:16 AM6/21/17
to SF2G
+1 style friends with benefits?

Justin!

Jun 21, 2017, 1:26:37 AM6/21/17
to SF2G
What route do you take from Kahnfections? Just 20th to Valencia, L on Valencia? If so, I might intercept at 24th/Valencia if the BART timing is too tight.

scott :)

Jun 21, 2017, 1:27:14 AM6/21/17
to SF2G
Lyell intercept

Keith Whitwell

Jun 21, 2017, 8:26:21 AM6/21/17
to SF2G
-1 no sleep

Keith Whitwell

Jun 21, 2017, 8:57:09 AM6/21/17
to SF2G
+1 after all

Robert Krossa

Jun 21, 2017, 9:09:49 AM6/21/17
to SF2G
+1

Chris Merrill

Jun 21, 2017, 9:16:38 AM6/21/17
to SF2G, robert...@gmail.com
20th -> Valencia

Also I got a flat so I will see you somewhere along Valencia as well.

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 06:09 Robert Krossa <robert...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

---

Justin!

Jun 21, 2017, 12:50:30 PM6/21/17
to SF2G
What a group! Great ride and good motivation for me to get into better shape. Did the rest of you guys stay together?

Ryan Minobe

Jun 21, 2017, 12:57:46 PM6/21/17
to roja...@gmail.com, SF2G
We lost Scott just before the rollers, picked up Zach and kept it together the rest of the way.  Thanks for the pulls everyone!

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 9:50 AM, Justin! <roja...@gmail.com> wrote:
What a group!  Great ride and good motivation for me to get into better shape. Did the rest of you guys stay together?
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SF2G" group.

Chris Merrill

Jun 21, 2017, 1:06:14 PM6/21/17
to rmi...@gmail.com, roja...@gmail.com, SF2G
Seems like we managed to keep it technically “style 2”. There were definitely some impressive pulls...

Thanks for the ride, everyone!
~Chris
On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 09:57 Ryan Minobe <rmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
We lost Scott just before the rollers, picked up Zach and kept it together the rest of the way.  Thanks for the pulls everyone!

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 9:50 AM, Justin! <roja...@gmail.com> wrote:
What a group!  Great ride and good motivation for me to get into better shape. Did the rest of you guys stay together?
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SF2G" group.

Ryan Minobe

Jun 21, 2017, 5:08:08 PM6/21/17
to SF2G, rmi...@gmail.com, roja...@gmail.com, ch...@notspelledright.com
Not sure if anyone else noticed, but when we first got onto Alemany this morning, there appeared to be a bunch of ash from burnt road flares.  I think it was the remnants of an accident that happened yesterday.  Unfortunately, it looks like a cyclist was killed near the intersection at Silver.  Article

Eric Manuel

Jun 21, 2017, 5:22:27 PM6/21/17
to SF2G, rmi...@gmail.com, roja...@gmail.com, ch...@notspelledright.com
Yeah, there were a lot of police there, I live just up the road, we heard that it was a cyclist but couldn't find any information last night.    The road there is horribly torn up, (as you all know)   I avoid the silver/alemany intersection in the evenings for just that reason, there are no lines on the road and it's very rough.

Awful.  Anyway, be careful out there.

Mark Kahn

Jun 21, 2017, 5:34:24 PM6/21/17
to SF2G, rmi...@gmail.com, roja...@gmail.com, ch...@notspelledright.com
Read about the accident.  Was it on southbound side (i.e., same side you were riding on)?

Ryan Minobe

Jun 22, 2017, 4:42:22 PM6/22/17
to SF2G, rmi...@gmail.com, roja...@gmail.com, ch...@notspelledright.com
Seems like it was in the southbound side.  There are a few more articles about it today and in the comments of one, a secondary account of the incident.  Really sad and unfortunate incident.