Tuesday 7/28 600 SEX style 2 RRR

Eyal Guthmann

Jul 27, 2015, 1:07:10 PM7/27/15
to SF2G
Have an early meeting, but still wanna get my morning climb on.

Geoff Clauss

Jul 27, 2015, 7:46:10 PM7/27/15
to SF2G, eyal.g...@gmail.com
+1 unless Bryan calls a style 1.
I'm with a pack and computer tomorrow so maybe the 2 will be better, on the other hand I have a client onsite at 9 so need to make sure I'm there and clean.

Geoff Clauss

Jul 27, 2015, 7:53:29 PM7/27/15
to SF2G, eyal.g...@gmail.com, geoff....@addepar.com
-1 Just realized RRR - I'm going to roll from PPR, but may see you at the JDS or King Cross if we pedal similar paces.

Zak Stern

Jul 27, 2015, 10:42:51 PM7/27/15
to SF2G
Bryan is in Europe so I'm not expecting a call :)

+1...Style 2 sounds good to me...I can do 6:00 from RRR.

Geoffrey Clauss

Jul 28, 2015, 12:01:24 AM7/28/15
to SF2G, zak....@gmail.com
aaaand back to +1.
Better to ride across town to start than ride alone.
I will need to push slightly to get to MV and showered by 9am.  i.e. there by 8:50.

Nick B

Jul 28, 2015, 1:44:39 AM7/28/15
to SF2G, zak....@gmail.com, gvcl...@gmail.com
+1 I'll join you guys

stnvsa

Jul 28, 2015, 2:10:22 PM7/28/15
to SF2G, eyal.g...@gmail.com
Post-hoc +1. Nice ride, guys.

-s

Geoff Clauss

Jul 28, 2015, 2:18:32 PM7/28/15
to stn...@gmail.com, SF2G, eyal.g...@gmail.com
Good ride all.  Thanks for making sure I got to my meeting.  Showered, cleaned, and even checked email first.

Geoff Clauss
Regional Manager | Addepar
(415) 377-1804

1215 Terra Bella Ave.
Mountain View, CA 94043

---

Zak Stern

Jul 28, 2015, 5:18:59 PM7/28/15
to geoff....@addepar.com, SF2G, stn...@gmail.com, eyal.g...@gmail.com

Nice, thx for waiting for me with the flat as well.