Tues 3/31 Skyline 610 CR Style 1ish

Zak Stern

Mar 30, 2015, 11:32:16 PM3/30/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Don't see the standard PPR call but I want to do skyline tomorrow. I live in Noe so I am planning on going "hipster", leaving from Cafeto, and climbing callan up to Skyline. No +1s and I will skip Cafeto.

Stephen Grenholm

Mar 31, 2015, 12:12:36 AM3/31/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
This sounds good, although I won't be any faster than last week.
If I manage to stay close, I'll go up Hallmark/Crestview.

Nick Burton

Mar 31, 2015, 12:14:29 AM3/31/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1
Hi Zak .... I'm going to roll from PPR at 6:10 if anyone else wants to join the usual commute. I'm not sure of the best time or location to intercept if you wan to join up? I think if you leave from Cafeto you will be ahead of me so I might start at around  6:00.

Zak Stern

Mar 31, 2015, 12:20:04 AM3/31/15
to Nick Burton, Stephen Grenholm, SF2G

Stephen -

You cool to switch to the 610 PPR rollout? Works for me.

Zak

---

Stephen Grenholm

Mar 31, 2015, 12:28:16 AM3/31/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com, nickr...@yahoo.ie, stephen....@gmail.com
Yeah, that's better for me - PPR it is

Alan Antonuk

Mar 31, 2015, 12:46:41 AM3/31/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com, nickr...@yahoo.ie, stephen....@gmail.com
+0.1

Note: Ralston descent is closed, if by some miracle I make it up that early, I'll do the Hallmark-Crestview-Edgewood-Cañada detour around the mess.

Nick Burton

Mar 31, 2015, 12:52:57 AM3/31/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com, nickr...@yahoo.ie, stephen....@gmail.com
Great ... see you guys there. 6:10

Zak Stern

Mar 31, 2015, 8:25:13 AM3/31/15
to Nick Burton, Stephen Grenholm, SF2G

Hey guys - sorry to do this, but I have to bail. Have some unexpected work I need to get done now before a meeting.

Stephen Grenholm

Mar 31, 2015, 8:38:50 AM3/31/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
I'm still going to ppr