Thursday 2/15 Skyline 0600 PPR Style 2

Bryan Davis

Feb 14, 2018, 4:47:31 PM2/14/18
to SF2G
I have an early meeting so no HMBW for me.  Business pace efficient style 2.

Matt S.

Feb 14, 2018, 7:11:26 PM2/14/18
to SF2G
+1

Been too long, looking forward to it.

Keith Whitwell

Feb 14, 2018, 7:20:59 PM2/14/18
to SF2G
We can roll together as far as sharp park at least...

Sean Fay

Feb 14, 2018, 9:30:39 PM2/14/18
to SF2G
What’s the usual timing of this ride for arrival in the South Bay? I need to be in Santa Clara around 9. I have a little wiggle room but can’t be too late.

Bryan Davis

Feb 14, 2018, 10:09:51 PM2/14/18
to fay....@gmail.com, SF2G
Tuesday was like this: https://www.strava.com/activities/1405816441/analysis

Depending on where you are going in Santa Clara, 9am might be pushing it.

On Feb 14, 2018, at 6:30 PM, Sean Fay <fay....@gmail.com> wrote:

What’s the usual timing of this ride for arrival in the South Bay? I need to be in Santa Clara around 9. I have a little wiggle room but can’t be too late.

---

Sean Fay

Feb 14, 2018, 10:58:11 PM2/14/18
to SF2G
Thanks - I agree it looks like a stretch. I'll roll solo and stupid early.

scott :)

Feb 14, 2018, 11:49:21 PM2/14/18
to SF2G
+.8 I'll meet between sharp park and top of the regroup hill. Will try to keep up.

Matt Sieving

Feb 15, 2018, 8:59:57 AM2/15/18
to fay....@gmail.com, SF2G
2 minutes late. Don't leave without me!

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse any typos.