Fri 9/15 SEX 700 Alemanyell Style 3

Cordelia Link

Sep 14, 2017, 4:18:06 PM9/14/17
to SF2G
10 minutes later for slightly more sleep. No +1s by ~9 and timing/route is subject to change.

Christina

Sep 14, 2017, 4:37:21 PM9/14/17
to SF2G
+1, will split off to do SAT & SCT though

Charles Guthrie

Sep 14, 2017, 4:41:55 PM9/14/17
to SF2G
I'm planning to ride from SF to Facebook tomorrow with two other Facebookers and looking to join up, preferably with someone more experienced, because this is my first time riding. That said I'd prefer Bayway, because it sounds like that's the introductory route.

Aaron Hicks

Sep 14, 2017, 8:03:05 PM9/14/17
to SF2G
+1, +brownies