tue 7/15 - royale - 0610 cr - style I

Peter Colijn

Jul 13, 2014, 11:03:40 PM7/13/14
to SF2G .
I need to leave early on Tuesday (Golden Wheel yo!) so I'll try to get in early too. Anyone?

Jeffrey Skokan

Jul 14, 2014, 4:42:02 PM7/14/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1

Jeremy Yost

Jul 14, 2014, 9:47:41 PM7/14/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1

Matt S.

Jul 14, 2014, 11:50:08 PM7/14/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Where's the "CR" roll-out?

Marcelo V.

Jul 14, 2014, 11:52:21 PM7/14/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
CR is Cafeto, on Richland right off Mission.

Blair Menn

Jul 14, 2014, 11:52:23 PM7/14/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+.75

Not sure I have style I effort, but I need to get to work early.  It's cool if I drop.  I think I know the way.

cr =Cafeto?

Peter Chang

Jul 14, 2014, 11:55:00 PM7/14/14
to SF2G
> Where's the "CR" roll-out?

cr == cafeto (mission and richland)

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Cafeto+Coffee+Shop/@37.736102,-122.424101,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x808f7e60a00291bf:0x4eb86c51b00bde1a

\p

stnvsa

Jul 15, 2014, 1:20:03 AM7/15/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Looking forward to hearing about your trip. +1.

Hoda

Jul 15, 2014, 1:41:50 AM7/15/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
sounds awesome. i'm new to the group but would love to join! i don't know what style 1 means :)

Ted Ketai

Jul 15, 2014, 1:44:07 AM7/15/14
to hoda.e...@gmail.com, SF2G
Style 1 means very fast with minimal or non-existent regroups. Probably not a great choice for your first ride with the group.

---

Jeffrey Skokan

Jul 15, 2014, 9:00:16 AM7/15/14
to Ted Ketai, hoda.e...@gmail.com, SF2G

Still at home and can't make it to the rollout in time, so -1. Will join a 0630 ride.

Dan Sully

Jul 15, 2014, 9:30:16 AM7/15/14
to d...@google.com, SF2G
Can this be added to the Terms page?

--dan

<dsully> please describe web 2.0 to me in 2 sentences or less.
<jwb> you make all the content. they keep all the revenue.

Nathan Dushman

Jul 15, 2014, 11:44:12 AM7/15/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, July 15, 2014 6:30:16 AM UTC-7, Dan Sully wrote:
Can this be added to the Terms page?

Done - but feel free to suggest more other text if it's not clear or amusing enough.

Scott Crosby

Jul 15, 2014, 10:12:58 PM7/15/14
to n...@abtech.org, sf...@googlegroups.com
I'd take more artistic license if I were you, but it works.

PSA: when in doubt, search the archives. Every Royale meets at Cafeto that I can recall.

PSA2: get the Cuban espresso

Nathan Dushman

Jul 16, 2014, 11:34:45 AM7/16/14
to Scott Crosby, sf...@googlegroups.com
I think we did a Royale once starting from Cumaica, a bit further south on
Mission? Also I was trying to be inclusive of the occasional Skyline that
starts at Cafeto. That said, I've never actually visited Cafeto so I
couldn't comment on the quality of the coffee and other offerings.

Nathan