OT : FREE VO2Max Tests in SF & Danville

Siva Raj

Sep 23, 2016, 11:51:53 AM9/23/16
to SF2G
Revvo is the first exercise bike to quantify key fitness metrics (VO2Max, Lactate Threshold & Training Zones) without using face masks but with lab standard accuracy.

Really excited to announce that we have our first two VO2Max test sites up & running in the SF Bay Area with more expected to go live in October. Also very exciting that we are finding partners who want to offer the test for FREE (and as many of you may know a VO2Max test in a lab costs ~$150 on average).

The test is now completely self-guided and you can even post the results to Strava - love to have more of you drop into test as I've always had great feedback from members of this group.

Pick a location and schedule the test directly from the website: http://revvo.co

Cheers,
Siva

Siva Raj