Tue 5/3 Skyline via Callan 6:30 RRR Style 3

Christina

May 2, 2016, 6:13:42 PM5/2/16
to SF2G
I plan to take both trails but feel free to choose your own adventure!

I'm fairly slow on climbs but usually get to SLAC (on Sand Hill Rd) by 9:15am, so eta to google is probably something like 9:45am.

I'll intercept at Alemany & Lyell (or pass by there at 6:40am if no +1s)

Dan Chak

May 2, 2016, 7:08:32 PM5/2/16
to christin...@gmail.com, SF2G
+1

---

Yvonne Yip

May 2, 2016, 7:15:18 PM5/2/16
to d...@chak.org, Christina Ignarra, SF2G
+1 need miles, I drop somewhere depending on time.

Yvonne Yip

May 2, 2016, 7:16:15 PM5/2/16
to Yvonne Yip, d...@chak.org, Christina Ignarra, SF2G
Also @ Alemany/Lyell

Hyan Park

May 2, 2016, 10:14:53 PM5/2/16
to Yvonne Yip, Yvonne Yip, d...@chak.org, Christina Ignarra, SF2G
+0.5

Dan Chak

May 2, 2016, 10:20:38 PM5/2/16
to Hyan Park, Yvonne Yip, Yvonne Yip, Christina Ignarra, SF2G
-0.5 I will try the 6:24 s2.5 and will drop back to this ride if necessary.

Tom Birch

May 2, 2016, 10:32:44 PM5/2/16
to d...@chak.org, Hyan Park, Yvonne Yip, Yvonne Yip, Christina Ignarra, SF2G
+1

Cordelia Link

May 2, 2016, 10:41:21 PM5/2/16
to SF2G, hyan...@gmail.com, yky...@gmail.com, yvo...@extraonions.ca, christin...@gmail.com
FWIW the 6:24 ride is a completely different ride. No skyline intercepts on mebw :)

Dan Chak

May 2, 2016, 10:48:01 PM5/2/16
to cordel...@gmail.com, SF2G, hyan...@gmail.com, yky...@gmail.com, yvo...@extraonions.ca, christin...@gmail.com
Back to +1 -- thanks all for your help decoding the call signs :-)

Martin S

May 3, 2016, 12:36:34 AM5/3/16
to SF2G
+1 to the rollout.
Might pick a different pace or route at some point.

Yvonne Yip

May 3, 2016, 9:30:34 AM5/3/16
to martin....@gmail.com, SF2G
-1 have a flat

On Monday, May 2, 2016, Martin S <martin....@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 to the rollout.
Might pick a different pace or route at some point.

Christina Ignarra

May 3, 2016, 12:10:15 PM5/3/16
to SF2G

Great ride, thanks everyone!