Friday 3/22 Skyline PPR - 0600 Style 1.9

Caleb Appleton

Mar 22, 2018, 11:43:08 AM3/22/18
to SF2G
Also open to SEX if people prefer that. Sun is finally going to be out and I need to get in some miles before heading to the mountains to enjoy the rewards of all this rain.

Caleb Appleton

Mar 22, 2018, 11:43:33 AM3/22/18
to SF2G
*Friday 3/23

James Hsu

Mar 22, 2018, 11:57:03 AM3/22/18
to SF2G
Skyline 6 am PPR! will try to hang onto 1.9 but haven't done a longer ride in a while :P

Nick B

Mar 22, 2018, 1:12:43 PM3/22/18
to SF2G
+ .5 for Skyline. Hoping to join but need to do some work on the bike tonight.  Will confirm later ...

Keith Whitwell

Mar 22, 2018, 1:56:01 PM3/22/18
to SF2G
+1 looking forward to riding outdoors again

Caleb Appleton

Mar 23, 2018, 8:39:42 AM3/23/18
to SF2G
Having a mechanical issue, not going to make 6. Roll without me.
Caleb