Tues 10/31 6:05 CBR Halloween morning barway!

Alexandre Passos

Oct 21, 2017, 9:20:28 AM10/21/17
to SF2G
CBR = Clooney's bar, on 25th and Valencia.

Show up at 6, roll out at 6:10 after a little drink, then colmaway to visit some cemeteries on the way to produce alley sports tavern in south city for a healthy breakfast, then back to royale for the standard morning barway stops (route 92 in San Mateo and Mardi Gras in redwood city).

Costumes strongly encouraged.
--
 - Alexandre

Peter Colijn

Oct 27, 2017, 10:43:12 PM10/27/17
to Alexandre Passos, SF2G
+1!

Let's do this thing!

Also, thread bump :)

---

Charles Guthrie

Oct 28, 2017, 12:50:45 PM10/28/17
to SF2G
Tentative +0.5 because I'd rather leave at 7 and skip breakfast, but if I can't get anyone to join at 7 I could be interested.

Yuanyu Chen

Oct 30, 2017, 3:33:32 PM10/30/17
to charles....@gmail.com, SF2G
+0.5 but if I show up I'll probably just do a colmaway and try to get work at a normal time :(

---

Marcelo Vanzin

Oct 30, 2017, 7:20:58 PM10/30/17
to SF2G
+1 for regular Colmaway. If you're not doing it I might join the regular 6:30 BEX instead.

R Samuel Klatchko

Oct 31, 2017, 12:00:44 AM10/31/17
to SF2G
+something if I can get moving early enough.

Yuanyu Chen

Oct 31, 2017, 12:51:15 AM10/31/17
to r.samuel...@gmail.com, SF2G
Hmm ok I’m probably -0.5 cuz I’m still tired from riding yesterday/today :( hope y’alls have an excellent time!