fri apr 6 - ffff - 0630 kfr - bayway - style IV nrlb

Peter Colijn

Apr 4, 2018, 3:54:43 PM4/4/18
to SF2G
It's that time again, folks!

This is a no-rider-left-behind ride (NRLB). I'm going to Waymo (near Google) in MTV. If you are going somewhere else, and this is your first time, you'll need to know how to get from our route (http://sf2g.com/bayway.html) to your final destination.

NOTE: this ride will happen rain or shine.

Leaving promptly at 06:30 from Kahnfections (20th street b/t Shotwell and Folsom) -- show up at least 15 minutes early if you want coffee/snacks/etc.

If you're joining for the first time, awesome! Welcome! Here are some helpful hints and tips for your first time:
- inflate and check tires the *night before*
- bring a spare tube, make sure it is the right kind for your wheels
- know how to fix a flat tire, bring necessary stuff (tire levers, pump or CO2, etc.)

More:

See you on Friday!

Scott Kingston

Apr 4, 2018, 8:43:19 PM4/4/18
to SF2G
+ 1 (assuming weather is not too bad)

This will be my first time commuting to work. I'm a mix of scared and excited! I hope I won't hold y'all up too much.

Going to Googleplex.

Look forward to meeting the crew.

Scott

Peter Colijn

Apr 5, 2018, 7:16:37 PM4/5/18
to scoo.k...@gmail.com, SF2G
Thread bump. This ride is tomorrow!

---

Scott Kingston

Apr 5, 2018, 10:42:46 PM4/5/18
to SF2G
-1

Apologies but I’m a fair weather rider.

Peter Colijn

Apr 5, 2018, 10:45:23 PM4/5/18
to scoo.k...@gmail.com, SF2G
No worries. If there are no other +1s by 10 tonight imma roll when I roll...

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 7:42 PM, Scott Kingston <scoo.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
-1

Apologies but I’m a fair weather rider.

Peter Colijn

Apr 6, 2018, 1:34:55 AM4/6/18
to Scott Kingston, SF2G
No more +1s so if there were any lurkers out there, please consider this ride CANCELLED.

Scott Kingston

Apr 6, 2018, 11:27:09 AM4/6/18
to Peter Colijn, SF2G
Hi Peter

Wondering if you would consider calling this ride next week when the weather is (hopefully) better. I’m very keen to get involved but don’t know the way so can’t really call my own rides yet.

Thanks
Scott

Luke Scholefield

Apr 8, 2018, 5:27:45 PM4/8/18
to SF2G
Hi Scott,

If no one else does, I will call the ride for Friday, once the weather forecast gets a little more solid.

I have never led a ride before but I have gps.

Ideally someone else will step up though.

Peter Colijn

Apr 8, 2018, 10:26:26 PM4/8/18
to schol...@gmail.com, SF2G
Unfortunately I can't this Friday because I need to work from SF that day. I could another week, though!