Sunday 1045 Pizza Hacker Planet of the Apes/Sweeney Ridge S3 (?)

Yvonne Yip

Mar 3, 2018, 4:25:10 PM3/3/18
to SF2G
For those of us who don't want to wake up early tomorrow... Thinking about doing Planet of the Apes and going up to Sweeney Ridge via Fassler dirt (if I can find it). I think it's around 45ish miles and 4000' of climbing.

Rolling from Pizza Hacker at 1045. I hear they might have bagels starting at 1030...

Alexandre Passos

Mar 3, 2018, 4:32:27 PM3/3/18
to Yvonne, SF2G
Do you mean baquiano as in https://www.strava.com/activities/631371878 ?

(I'm thinking of something lighter and road for tomorrow, but this is mildly tempting)

On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 1:25 PM, Yvonne Yip <yvo...@extraonions.ca> wrote:
For those of us who don't want to wake up early tomorrow... Thinking about doing Planet of the Apes and going up to Sweeney Ridge via Fassler dirt (if I can find it). I think it's around 45ish miles and 4000' of climbing.

Rolling from Pizza Hacker at 1045. I hear they might have bagels starting at 1030...

---

 - Alexandre

Yvonne Yip

Mar 3, 2018, 4:34:43 PM3/3/18
to Alexandre Passos, SF2G
Yeah, something like that but I think you did some extra detours that I'm not planning to do.

(I'm going out for headlands road in ~30 mins if you want to come...)

Peter Chang

Mar 3, 2018, 5:11:02 PM3/3/18
to SF2G

Le samedi 3 mars 2018 13:25:10 UTC-8, Yvonne Yip a écrit :
Thinking about doing Planet of the Apes and going up to Sweeney Ridge via Fassler dirt (if I can find it). I think it's around 45ish miles and 4000' of climbing.

do you plan on sweeney both ways? something like: dsb -> sierra -> sweeney -> baquiano -> pota -> baquiano -> sweeney -> sf

\p

Yvonne Yip

Mar 3, 2018, 9:22:25 PM3/3/18
to Peter Chang, SF2G
Probably not... Thinking about something like this: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/26961253

(might skip DSB depending on motivation)

Chris Ryan

Mar 3, 2018, 9:34:43 PM3/3/18
to yky...@gmail.com, Peter Chang, SF2G
Hmmm...sounds like fun, and the rollout is SO close to me. (And such a civilized time!) We’ll see you there...barring hail.

Yvonne Yip

Mar 3, 2018, 10:46:49 PM3/3/18
to Chris Ryan, Peter Chang, SF2G
(And such a civilized time!)

#prohourrollout ;)

Rob

Mar 4, 2018, 12:57:35 AM3/4/18
to SF2G
+1 till I bonk so hard and pass out in a ditch lined in poison oak.

Christine Ryan

Mar 4, 2018, 12:59:05 AM3/4/18
to rob...@manchero.org, SF2G
We’ll bring Tecnu.

On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 9:57 PM Rob <rob...@manchero.org> wrote:
+1 till I bonk so hard and pass out in a ditch lined in poison oak.

---
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Beckett Madden-Woods

Mar 4, 2018, 12:47:12 PM3/4/18
to crya...@gmail.com, SF2G, rob...@manchero.org
Looks like I snagged a hall pass. +1.

Yvonne Yip

Mar 4, 2018, 1:46:52 PM3/4/18
to bec...@beckettmw.com, SF2G, crya...@gmail.com, rob...@manchero.org
We’re rolling

Christine Ryan

Mar 4, 2018, 1:48:08 PM3/4/18
to Yvonne Yip, SF2G, bec...@beckettmw.com, rob...@manchero.org
We’ll chase

Christine Ryan

Mar 8, 2018, 12:34:02 PM3/8/18
to Yvonne Yip, SF2G, bec...@beckettmw.com, rob...@manchero.org
Thanks for calling the ride, Yvonne!! It was lots of fun...and new-to-me dirt!!

Two questions: did you get anything at the pop up? And, Ted, any news??

Yvonne Yip

Mar 8, 2018, 5:29:00 PM3/8/18
to Christine Ryan, Yvonne Yip, SF2G, Beckett Madden-Woods, Rob Manchester
Thanks for coming!!

I didn't get any bagels... I was too late and there were too many people :( Might try again this Sunday, depending on how much I feel like lining up...

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 9:33 AM, Christine Ryan <crya...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for calling the ride, Yvonne!! It was lots of fun...and new-to-me dirt!!

Two questions: did you get anything at the pop up? And, Ted, any news??
On Sun, Mar 4, 2018 at 10:47 AM Christine Ryan <crya...@gmail.com> wrote:
We’ll chase

On Sun, Mar 4, 2018 at 10:46 AM Yvonne Yip <yvo...@extraonions.ca> wrote:
We’re rolling

On Sat, Mar 3, 2018, 9:59 PM Christine Ryan <crya...@gmail.com> wrote:
We’ll bring Tecnu.

On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 9:57 PM Rob <rob...@manchero.org> wrote:
+1 till I bonk so hard and pass out in a ditch lined in poison oak.

---
Sent from Gmail Mobile

---

---
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Christine Ryan

Yvonne Yip

Mar 8, 2018, 6:13:08 PM3/8/18
to Christine Ryan, Beckett Madden-Woods, Rob Manchester, SF2G, Yvonne Yip
Oh! It was most excellent. Unfortunately, I didn’t see a baby chew toy for Ted.

Christine Ryan

Mar 8, 2018, 7:36:53 PM3/8/18
to Yvonne Yip, Beckett Madden-Woods, Rob Manchester, SF2G
Nice!!!

Christine Ryan

Mar 13, 2018, 12:49:17 AM3/13/18
to Yvonne Yip, Beckett Madden-Woods, Rob Manchester, SF2G
Oh, finally remembered to look up the name of that SoCal burger chain that has a branch near Serramonte: Habit Burger. They were very tolerant a few months back when I had to bring my bike inside to order/pick up b/c no lock.