OT: May has arrived! Team bike challenge competition teams

조회수 49회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Christine Windsor

읽지 않음,
2016. 5. 1. 오후 1:10:0116. 5. 1.
받는사람 SF2G .
So all of the old data has been imported into the new challenge this year. That means if you were on a team last year you are on that team this year, so go get some miles!
I created a new team partycar.com alumni, for those that wish to try to bike almost everyday but still maintain a healthy relationship with their knees, families, etc and stay employeed. Please join me!
Last year my team came in 6th in the county - let's see if we can get 5th!

Georgia Andrews

읽지 않음,
2016. 5. 1. 오후 1:54:0116. 5. 1.
받는사람 chri...@colijn.ca, SF2G .
I'm going to see if anyone at my new job is interested in making a team. Otherwise I'm out of town until 5/10 so I'm definitely not good for a ride-every-day team.

---

Women Who Code San Francisco City Director

Christine Windsor

읽지 않음,
2016. 5. 1. 오후 2:12:1816. 5. 1.
받는사람 Georgia Andrews, SF2G .
I believe you are already on SF2G domestiques. But you are welcome to join alumni if you don't want to stay there.

Jacquelyn Schuler

읽지 않음,
2016. 5. 1. 오후 11:22:2516. 5. 1.
받는사람 SF2G, and.ge...@gmail.com
If somebody would like my slot I'm not going for 20mi/day this year. I'm working on a farm now and that was challenging enough when I didn't do manual labor for work!!

Miss you guys, hope to see you all soon!
전체답장
작성자에게 답글
전달
새 메시지 0개