OT: Anyone have the tools to cut a carbon steerer?

Nathan Dushman

Jul 12, 2017, 6:42:39 PM7/12/17
to SF2G
Another in my series of "help me build a bike out of spare parts" questions. Does anyone have the right tools to cut a carbon steerer, and can help me do it? Thanks!

Nathan

Daniel Hobe

Jul 12, 2017, 8:50:58 PM7/12/17
to n...@abtech.org, SF2G
I have the requisite saw & blades.  Want to swing by this weekend?

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 3:42 PM, Nathan Dushman <n...@abtech.org> wrote:
Another in my series of "help me build a bike out of spare parts" questions. Does anyone have the right tools to cut a carbon steerer, and can help me do it? Thanks!

Nathan

---

Daniel Hobe <ho...@gmail.com>