Update: Skyline bike ban on hold, but more pressure needed to kill it

83 مرّة مشاهدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Brian Kenneth Coyne

غير مقروءة،
16‏/05‏/2017، 6:47:24 م16‏/5‏/2017
إلى SF2G
I just spoke with Sergio Ruiz at Caltrans again, and he told me that, for the moment at least, the Skyline bike ban is on hold and the issue is being sent up to District 4 Director Bijan Sartipi for further review.

The other good news: it was clear form my convo that he's been deluged with calls and emails, and this helped convince the Traffic Safety Committee to put it on hold.

So if you care about this, I'd say send the same respectful but firm emails to Director Bijan Sartipi at Bijan....@dot.ca.gov and cc Sergio Ruiz at sergi...@dot.ca.gov.

Brian

Kurt Wallace Martin

غير مقروءة،