Fri 10/2 6:20 RRR Sunrise DSB + FFFF intercept, s2.5

Alexandre Passos

Sep 30, 2015, 6:19:09 PM9/30/15
to SF2G
As the sunrise is getting later the intercept is getting harder. Some chasing will be necessary this time (I expect to catch at the water stop), but it should be worth it (assuming it will be possible to see the sun from up there given the cloudiness and wetness these days; at least the rains mean the dirt will be hard-pack).

I'll also branch off and do the EPA dirt including the fun singletrack bit, but that's optional.

No +1s and I'll decide on the day of what I'll do.
--
 - Alexandre

Yvonne Yip

Sep 30, 2015, 8:44:53 PM9/30/15
to alexan...@gmail.com, SF2G
+0.9 for DSB, returning to SF afterwards.
---

Martin Scholz

Oct 1, 2015, 2:25:44 PM10/1/15
to SF2G, alexan...@gmail.com, yvo...@extraonions.ca
Never done a DSB, but the FFFF chasing setup sounds interesting.
Can I expect the dirt to be of the road bike friendly kind?

Alexandre Passos

Martin Scholz

Oct 1, 2015, 3:03:00 PM10/1/15
to SF2G, martin....@gmail.com, yvo...@extraonions.ca
OK, +1 then.
An overdue route, I suppose.

Caitlin Johnson

Oct 1, 2015, 9:23:49 PM10/1/15
to martin....@gmail.com, SF2G, yvo...@extraonions.ca
Yeah I'm a total dirt wimp and I'm fine on my road bike on DSB :)

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 12:02 PM, Martin Scholz <martin....@gmail.com> wrote:
OK, +1 then.
An overdue route, I suppose.

Christina

Oct 1, 2015, 11:02:23 PM10/1/15
to SF2G
+1!  Would San Jose and Randall be a good intercept?

Alexandre Passos

Oct 1, 2015, 11:04:25 PM10/1/15
to Christina Ignarra, SF2G
Sure. The route looks like this (though a different intercept route tomorrow after descending MSB): https://www.strava.com/activities/384787692

---

 - Alexandre

George Lumpkin

Oct 1, 2015, 11:23:24 PM10/1/15
to SF2G
+1

Sam Burnett

Oct 2, 2015, 1:14:14 AM10/2/15
to george....@gmail.com, SF2G

+0.5

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015, 20:23 George Lumpkin <george....@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

Alexandre Passos

Oct 2, 2015, 1:03:12 PM10/2/15
to Sam Burnett, george. lumpkin, SF2G
Thanks all for coming! We didn't catch them today, but it's really about the chase, right?

Also I saw lots of top 10s on their strava tracks so we probably never had a chance.
--
 - Alexandre