Fri 6/16 6:10 CR Royale s2.5

Alexandre Passos

Jun 15, 2017, 8:10:19 PM6/15/17
to SF2G
Another slow royale. I have a presentation tomorrow morning I should prep for so I don't want to arrive late, but I do want to ride.

Who's in? Planning on a smooth pace and no dropping other people (though if the usual suspects show up I'm likely to be dropped).

No +1s by 9pm tonight and I might take the sad bus.
--
 - Alexandre

Viet-Trung Luu

Jun 16, 2017, 12:45:28 AM6/16/17
to Alexandre Passos, SF2G
+probably (unless you opt for the bus), since I have a presentation too. (Otherwise, I'll bex and be harried.)

---

James Brown

Jun 16, 2017, 1:46:29 AM6/16/17
to SF2G, alexan...@gmail.com
Let me know if you don't opt for the bus.... If I get up early enough (will try), I'll join you.  Otherwise, I'll join one of the S2 groups and try to keep up.

James Brown

Jun 16, 2017, 8:18:40 AM6/16/17
to SF2G, alexan...@gmail.com
Heading to CR in a few.  See you soon.