Fri Apr 28 6:15 SEX 0x280 RRR S2.5

Sam Burnett

Apr 27, 2017, 1:37:50 PM4/27/17
to SF2G
I need to get to Sunnyvale by 9:30ish, so leaving a bit earlier than the other Skyline ride.

We need a better name for Skyline rides that follow Alemany -> Callan -> SAT -> Trousdale -> Rollers.

Cordelia Link

Apr 27, 2017, 1:42:48 PM4/27/17
to SF2G
(not a +1)
I agree since SAT + rollers - 280 is probably the slowest way to get through those sections. Not very express :)

Peter Colijn

Apr 27, 2017, 1:50:52 PM4/27/17
to Cordelia Link, SF2G

---

Alexandre Passos

Apr 27, 2017, 1:53:43 PM4/27/17
to caffeine, Cordelia Link, SF2G
I've heard it called zombie skyline because it goes through some cemeteries in colma
--
 - Alexandre

James Hsu

stnvsa

Apr 27, 2017, 6:38:16 PM4/27/17
to SF2G
+0.5 (sleep).

Sam, what route do you take southward beyond Palo Alto / Stanford? Foothill Expressway all the way down?

/s

Sam Burnett

Apr 27, 2017, 7:00:55 PM4/27/17
to stn...@gmail.com, SF2G
I'm heading to north Sunnyvale, so I'll turn off Foothill at Arastradero and ride toward the bay.

Robert Krossa

Apr 28, 2017, 3:26:31 AM4/28/17
to SF2G
+1 if I can wake up. Going all the way to Sunnyvale too