OT: Sun 4/30 Twin Peaks Trail Work 9:00 w/SF Urban Riders

Matthew Blain

Apr 21, 2017, 12:12:36 PM4/21/17
to SF2G
Free lunch!

OK, not free. You have to work on the trails first.

More importantly you'll also help get more trails--showing Rec Park that you care enough to spend a morning with them is a great message.

April 30th in the Interior Greenbelt. Meet at 17th and Stanyan at 9AM to improve the lower historic trail heading up Mt Sutro. This fifth Sunday workday is an experiment: can we get more people out on a Sunday?
https://www.facebook.com/events/114216415782296

Also we now have a regular 2nd Saturday Work day in Laguna Honda. That's a more direct and immediate way to get new trails, as we're rebuilding the system there right now.

-Matthew