Fwd: Maintenance Service Request - Ticket #: 636178 � Opened

Maxence Nachury

Oct 17, 2016, 6:09:31 PM10/17/16
to SF2G
FYI. Skyline is in need of a good sweep.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Caltrans Division of Maintenance" <No_Reply...@dot.ca.gov>
Subject: Maintenance Service Request - Ticket #: 636178 � Opened
Date: October 17, 2016 at 3:06:40 PM PDT

Thank you for taking the time to send Caltrans a Maintenance Service Request and for helping the Department repair California’s aging transportation infrastructure. Caltrans staff will send an email to the address you used to contact us, confirming that we received this highway service request, with a confirmation number for the job. We handle service requests Monday through Friday from 8 .m. to 4 p.m. and will address this as soon as possible.

If you need to talk to us about this, please call 916-654-2852. If this is an emergency, please call 911 or the highway patrol.

We sincerely appreciate your concern and request. Thank you for letting Caltrans staff know about the issue so we can repair it as soon as possible.

MSR Ticket Number:636178
Date Submitted:2016-10-17 15:06:40
California County:San Francisco
State Highway Route:35
Nearest Town or City:San Francisco
Nearest Cross Street:
Mode of Transportation:Bicycle
Direction of Travel:Southbound
Time Situation Noticed:9 am - 10 am
Type of Situation:Litter - Trash and Debris
Nature of Situation:The Southbound shoulder of Skyline Blvd has accumulated a considerable amount of debris after the recent storm. The shoulder is blocked by fallen branches and bark in places. It would be fantastic if CADOT could sweep the shoulder of 35.
Geographic Location of Situation:Debris are present from Sloat Blvd in San Francisco to Crystal Springs trail entrance.
Your Email Address:nac...@gmail.com