fri 5/22 - royale - 0605 cr - style 1.9

Peter Colijn

May 21, 2015, 4:00:46 PM5/21/15
to SF2G
Anybody wanna tow my slow and tired butt down ECR? My legs are gonna be pretty useless, so don't expect any fast accelerations or epic pulls.

Need to get in early so I can leave early so I can barway :)

Peter Gulezian

May 21, 2015, 6:12:34 PM5/21/15
to caff...@colijn.ca, SF2G
+1 triumphant return

-p

On May 21, 2015, at 13:00, Peter Colijn <caff...@colijn.ca> wrote:

Anybody wanna tow my slow and tired butt down ECR? My legs are gonna be pretty useless, so don't expect any fast accelerations or epic pulls.

Need to get in early so I can leave early so I can barway :)

---

Ramesh Brand

May 21, 2015, 6:23:55 PM5/21/15
to Peter Gulezian, caff...@colijn.ca, SF2G
+1 to Apple

Ryan Minobe

May 21, 2015, 6:52:52 PM5/21/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com, pe...@metoca.net, caff...@colijn.ca
+1

Patrick Kitto

May 21, 2015, 8:48:52 PM5/21/15
to rmi...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, pe...@metoca.net, caff...@colijn.ca
This looks like quite the crew assembling here. Not sure if I'm worthy of such esteemed company these days.

Christine Ryan

May 21, 2015, 8:53:33 PM5/21/15
to Patrick Kitto, rmi...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, pe...@metoca.net, caff...@colijn.ca
Cough, cough...

Peter Colijn

May 21, 2015, 9:41:10 PM5/21/15
to Patrick Kitto, rmi...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, pe...@metoca.net
Is this your way of +1ing and -1ing at the same time?

Pierre Georgel

May 21, 2015, 10:13:10 PM5/21/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com, pe...@metoca.net, patric...@gmail.com, rmi...@gmail.com
What is the ETA for GOOG on royale ? I never did it. If I join I will try to keep up with the style but I don't know if I can.

No +1 yet I am trying to evaluate my option.

Peter Colijn

May 21, 2015, 10:26:49 PM5/21/15
to Pierre Georgel, Peter Gulezian, SF2G, rmi...@gmail.com, patric...@gmail.com

A bit under 2h to goog, sometimes more than "a bit" depending on pace. So expect to get there by 8...

Pierre Georgel

May 21, 2015, 10:48:47 PM5/21/15
to Peter Colijn, Peter Gulezian, SF2G, Ryan Minobe, Patrick Kitto
Then +1 (If what my wife is experiencing are not real contraction).

djconnel

May 21, 2015, 11:08:17 PM5/21/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com, rmi...@gmail.com, patric...@gmail.com, caff...@colijn.ca, pe...@metoca.net
Never let childbirth get in the way of a good commute.

I need to be near N 1st and Montague @ 1:30 pm, so may head down with you, depending on if I can get ready in time.

Hyan

May 21, 2015, 11:13:22 PM5/21/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+0.5 because this sounds hard / I might get dropped if my legs don't feel better tomorrow.

stnvsa

May 21, 2015, 11:23:53 PM5/21/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1

George Lumpkin

May 21, 2015, 11:30:50 PM5/21/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+.75 if I can get up.

Chris Merrill

May 21, 2015, 11:43:35 PM5/21/15
to george....@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
+1, have to get my bike down there somehow...

Stephen Grenholm

May 22, 2015, 12:18:41 AM5/22/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 but my training has been BABS only so no promises

Patrick Kitto

May 22, 2015, 12:32:51 AM5/22/15
to Peter Colijn, rmi...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com, pe...@metoca.net
Probably.

I can't +1 as my +1 follow through rate is near zero. 1 in 10 at best.

vasek1

May 22, 2015, 12:33:41 AM5/22/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+0.5. sorry never done this before...where is the rollout?

Andrew Stadler

May 22, 2015, 12:46:59 AM5/22/15
to vas...@gmail.com, SF2G

CR is Cafeto, on Richland just off Mission. They open really early so you can grab a Cubano before we roll.

+1 here, will probably get dropped like on the last one, but will be better prepared.

Andy

On May 21, 2015 9:33 PM, "vasek1" <vas...@gmail.com> wrote:
+0.5. sorry never done this before...where is the rollout?

Sam Burnett

May 22, 2015, 1:37:35 AM5/22/15
to sta...@gmail.com, vas...@gmail.com, SF2G

+1

Marcello Pedersen

May 22, 2015, 2:00:16 AM5/22/15
to srbu...@gmail.com, vas...@gmail.com, SF2G, sta...@gmail.com

+1

sent from android

Peter Colijn

May 22, 2015, 1:20:02 PM5/22/15
to Marcello Pedersen, srbu...@gmail.com, Vasiliy Kuznetsov, SF2G, Andrew Stadler
That was fun folks. You did not disappoint in the towing my slow butt to work department; thanks!

Pierre Georgel

May 22, 2015, 1:21:46 PM5/22/15
to Peter Colijn, Marcello Pedersen, srbu...@gmail.com, Vasiliy Kuznetsov, SF2G, Andrew Stadler
Thanks guys for showing me that my legs can go faster than I think
they can and to get me to work by 8.
> Google Groups "SF2G" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/sf2g/N6HnOOCs4JI/unsubscribe.

Hyan Park

May 22, 2015, 1:58:03 PM5/22/15
to pierre....@gmail.com, Peter Colijn, Marcello Pedersen, srbu...@gmail.com, Vasiliy Kuznetsov, SF2G, Andrew Stadler
Yea, I knew I was in for a special treat when people were saying things like "I just got back from vacation " (code for rested) and "I have an 8am meeting" (in a hurry).

Thanks for a fun ride!

stnvsa

May 22, 2015, 8:12:44 PM5/22/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Lovely ride this morning, folks (first one after several weeks away).

Kudos to Colijny, for somehow managing to still be upright after all the riding this month (dude—seriously—2500km and it's only the third week of May?!?); Marcello, for doing his usual monster Marcello pulls; and Hyan, who somehow got, like, a zillion times stronger since the last time we rode together in April.

Bummed I can't join for yaWraByaBnooMflaH tonight. Hope it isn't too breezy. (Actually, the forecast is for slightly southerly—with any luck y'all will have some tailwinds on the way back.) And a good weekend to all.

-s