6/27 Tue 0615 JBCR Skyline style 2.5

David Ahn

Jun 26, 2017, 11:16:24 PM6/26/17
to SF2G
I'm taking a friend on his first Skyline. We'll probably do the Skyline Drive bypass and SAT and make a game time decision on SCT vs. rollers.

David

Scott Perry

Jun 26, 2017, 11:38:05 PM6/26/17
to davi...@gmail.com, SF2G
So you know, SAT is going to be closed tomorrow. You might want to join Christina's Ride as she's not a fan of the 280 splits either :)

> On Jun 26, 2017, at 20:16, David Ahn <davi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm taking a friend on his first Skyline. We'll probably do the Skyline Drive bypass and SAT and make a game time decision on SCT vs. rollers.
>
> David
>
> --
> -- follow: http://twitter.com/sf2g | terms: http://sf2g.com/terms.html | bike prep: http://sf2g.com/bike-prep.html | unsub: http://groups.google.com/group/sf2g
> ---

David Ahn

Jun 27, 2017, 12:05:55 AM6/27/17
to SF2G, davi...@gmail.com
Thanks for the heads up---I guess we'll be taking the first 280 and Trousdale, as well.  Unfortunately, Christina's ride leaves too late for us---IIRC a 6:15 JBCR puts us about half an hour ahead of a 0645 Alemany/Lyell departure.

Is the Ralston bike bridge open, at least, or do we have to do Bunker Hill, too?

David

Scott Perry

Jun 27, 2017, 1:12:55 AM6/27/17
to davi...@gmail.com, SF2G
The Ralston bridge should be open tomorrow; I did it today and didn't notice any future closure signage.

Cordelia Link

Jun 27, 2017, 2:12:33 PM6/27/17
to SF2G, davi...@gmail.com
Too late to be useful but apparently SCT is also closed, at least the south entrance :p