Tue 07/19 0630 PPR Skyline, Style 2.5

David Ahn

Jul 18, 2016, 1:37:32 PM7/18/16
to SF2G
Skyline Drive bypass, SAT, game time decision on rollers / SCT

Based on the past two weeks, this should make for a 7:20-7:25 Skyline / King intercept, for those coming up Callan.

David

Ryan Minobe

Jul 18, 2016, 2:15:58 PM7/18/16
to SF2G
Will try an catch you at King at 720.  Will join for SAT but will do second 280 section after that.

Christina

Jul 18, 2016, 4:37:45 PM7/18/16
to SF2G
+1 from skyline/king and I'll take both trails

Sam Uong

Jul 18, 2016, 8:45:41 PM7/18/16
to christin...@gmail.com, SF2G
+1 from PPR

---

R Samuel Klatchko

Jul 18, 2016, 10:20:45 PM7/18/16
to SF2G
+1 from Skyline & King.

Jesse Richmond

Jul 18, 2016, 11:51:16 PM7/18/16
to SF2G
+1 from PPR. I've never done skyline this direction; looking forward to it.

Sam Burnett

Jul 19, 2016, 12:37:21 AM7/19/16
to jesser...@gmail.com, SF2G

+1

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016, 20:51 Jesse Richmond <jesser...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 from PPR. I've never done skyline this direction; looking forward to it.

bonnie

Jul 19, 2016, 12:48:19 AM7/19/16
to SF2G
Meeting at skyline/king

Eric Manuel

Jul 19, 2016, 1:27:42 AM7/19/16
to SF2G
+1 I think.  from skyline/king

Jesse Richmond

Jul 19, 2016, 2:11:45 PM7/19/16
to SF2G
Thanks for the directions through the super thick fog this morning!