Sat 4/18 Pt Reyes Loop 0630 GGB style 3.steady

matthew kenaston

Apr 15, 2015, 11:41:10 PM4/15/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
I would love to join Cordelia's 0800 roll, but no can do. Plan is to roll from my house in the Inner Sunset 0600. Highlights will include Camino Alto, Bovine Bakery, Rt 1, watching me suffer on the climb from Stinson, passing all the late starters like a salmon swimming upstream through Mill Valley, Sausalito and southbound across the Bridge. I'm riding fixed gear, so expect speed on flats will be ~20mph, climbing will be slow and descents will be managed.

Get your miles in early and still have time for naps, errands, 3yr old bday parties, whateva

Darrin Ward

Apr 17, 2015, 1:44:32 PM4/17/15
to Matthew Kenaston, SF2G
man i am super tempted but 6am roll is hell of early.

+0.25

if the cat wakes me up at 5am again, just maybe i will have slept enough to make this happen.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 8:41 PM, matthew kenaston <matthew....@gmail.com> wrote:
I would love to join Cordelia's 0800 roll, but no can do. Plan is to roll from my house in the Inner Sunset 0600. Highlights will include Camino Alto, Bovine Bakery, Rt 1, watching me suffer on the climb from Stinson, passing all the late starters like a salmon swimming upstream through Mill Valley, Sausalito and southbound across the Bridge. I'm riding fixed gear, so expect speed on flats will be ~20mph, climbing will be slow and descents will be managed.

Get your miles in early and still have time for naps, errands, 3yr old bday parties, whateva

---

Alexandre Passos

Apr 17, 2015, 1:46:28 PM4/17/15
to Darrin Ward, Matthew Kenaston, SF2G
You can always leave at 8 and join our (to be fair, slower) ride.
--
 - Alexandre

Darrin Ward

Apr 17, 2015, 2:08:57 PM4/17/15
to Alexandre Passos, Matthew Kenaston, SF2G
pantoll and double lunch (the bakery and gestalt) might be a little to slow for me.

matthew kenaston

Apr 17, 2015, 8:02:12 PM4/17/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
I dig sleep, but I'm pulling for the cat 'cuz I want company.

If it's the difference between yes and no, I'll push the Bridge ETD by 30min.

matthew kenaston

Apr 18, 2015, 9:02:05 AM4/18/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Rolling from Inner Sunset 0605. Will not stop at Bridge. New SF2G kit, so holla if u see me

Darrin Ward

Apr 18, 2015, 9:26:22 AM4/18/15
to matthew....@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
Sorry not going to make it :(. Going to roll from the mission at 715