Wed 12/7 "BEX" S2.5 715 Craftsman and Wolves Bayview Rollout

Cordelia Link

Dec 6, 2016, 3:59:23 PM12/6/16
to SF2G
Rollout is at The Den, aka the Bayview location of Craftsman and Wolves here: https://goo.gl/maps/9GhikLNKQhv

Looked at the forecast for later this week and it doesn't look great, so wanted to get another ride in even though my legs are tired. No +1s by ~10pm and rollout time/routing is subject to change.

Viet-Trung Luu

Dec 6, 2016, 10:34:28 PM12/6/16
to Cordelia Link, SF2G
(Not a +1, yet.)

What's the equivalent PCR time (not that I roll from there)? (Hypothetically, I'd meet at Blankenshore, presumably.)

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 12:59 PM, Cordelia Link <cordel...@gmail.com> wrote:
Rollout is at The Den, aka the Bayview location of Craftsman and Wolves here: https://goo.gl/maps/9GhikLNKQhv

Looked at the forecast for later this week and it doesn't look great, so wanted to get another ride in even though my legs are tired. No +1s by ~10pm and rollout time/routing is subject to change.

---

katie evans

Dec 6, 2016, 10:36:30 PM12/6/16
to SF2G
+1 sounds perfect. i've never been to this start point so not sure how long it will take from the marina so if you don't see me, feel free to roll

Cordelia Link

Dec 6, 2016, 10:45:57 PM12/6/16
to Viet-Trung Luu, SF2G
My estimate for blankenshore last time was 720-730. I think 720 is too early but I vaguely recall that range being accurate.

Sam Uong

Dec 6, 2016, 10:50:35 PM12/6/16
to turbo...@gmail.com, SF2G
+1

Katie, last time I rolled out from The Den, it took 28 minutes to get there from North Beach (Chestnut & Mason) going along Embarcadero, Illinois and 3rd St. Not sure how long it takes to get from the Marina to North Beach - 5-10 mins?

Trung, it then took 12 minutes to get to BBQ. If you want to intercept, you'd want to be there by 7:25.

Viet-Trung Luu

Dec 6, 2016, 11:16:36 PM12/6/16
to Sam Uong, Katie Evans, SF2G
OK, thanks.

+1 @ Blankenshore (7:25-ish)

---

Russ

Dec 6, 2016, 11:48:28 PM12/6/16
to SF2G
+1 from Dynamo Doughnuts @ 7:05

Katie Evans

Dec 6, 2016, 11:49:09 PM12/6/16
to Viet-Trung Luu, Sam Uong, SF2G
yeah, that's what i was thinking too ~35-40 min. i think i'll be at north point and embarcadero around 6:45 if you want to meet. if not, no worries!

Sam Uong

Dec 7, 2016, 12:20:29 AM12/7/16
to Katie Evans, Viet-Trung Luu, SF2G

Sounds good. See you then!

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016, 8:49 PM Katie Evans <turbo...@gmail.com> wrote:
yeah, that's what i was thinking too ~35-40 min. i think i'll be at north point and embarcadero around 6:45 if you want to meet. if not, no worries!
On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 8:16 PM, Viet-Trung Luu <viettr...@gmail.com> wrote:
OK, thanks.

+1 @ Blankenshore (7:25-ish)

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 7:36 PM katie evans <turbo...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 sounds perfect. i've never been to this start point so not sure how long it will take from the marina so if you don't see me, feel free to roll

On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 12:59:23 PM UTC-8, Cordelia Link wrote:
Rollout is at The Den, aka the Bayview location of Craftsman and Wolves here: https://goo.gl/maps/9GhikLNKQhv

Looked at the forecast for later this week and it doesn't look great, so wanted to get another ride in even though my legs are tired. No +1s by ~10pm and rollout time/routing is subject to change.

---

---

R Samuel Klatchko

Dec 7, 2016, 1:32:44 AM12/7/16
to SF2G, turbo...@gmail.com, viettr...@gmail.com
+1

Michael Aiello

Dec 7, 2016, 2:24:59 AM12/7/16
to SF2G
+0.5

Cordelia Link

Dec 7, 2016, 2:13:56 PM12/7/16
to SF2G
Thanks for dragging me in this morning!

Also as an unrelated PSA apparently the Paul Ave bridge is back open!