fri jan 29 - friendly skyline - 0630 pcr - style III

Peter Colijn

Jan 27, 2016, 8:26:47 PM1/27/16
to SF2G
Calling a bit earlier this week to see if that helps.

Note this is a friendly ride but not guaranteed nrlb. If it's your first skyline that's awesome but please make sure you've done a few bayways (or something similar) first.

Ride happens damp or dry, but if there are no +1s I'll just roll when I roll.

JD/S intercept: 0705. Note the rollout I called is PHILZ, NOT Peet's. However you could roll from panhandle Peet's at about the same time and make the intercept.

Michael Aiello

Jan 28, 2016, 1:10:55 PM1/28/16
to SF2G
+1, JD/S

- pending reasonable sleep.

Jason Thorpe

Jan 28, 2016, 1:29:47 PM1/28/16
to caff...@colijn.ca, SF2G
+1 JD/S, but might have to go OTF to make a meeting.

---

-- thorpej

Cordelia Link

Jan 28, 2016, 2:56:21 PM1/28/16
to SF2G, caff...@colijn.ca
Optimistic +1 (at Philz), might bail early depending on the leg situation.

Joep van Gassel

Jan 28, 2016, 11:50:43 PM1/28/16
to SF2G
+1 from Philz

Philipp von Weitershausen

Jan 29, 2016, 2:03:43 AM1/29/16
to SF2G
+1

Jason Thorpe

Jan 29, 2016, 8:43:05 AM1/29/16
to Jason Thorpe, caff...@colijn.ca, SF2G
On Jan 28, 2016, at 10:29 AM, Jason Thorpe <tho...@me.com> wrote:

+1 JD/S, but might have to go OTF to make a meeting.

Sorry guys, not enough sleep last night to feel excited about riding into a rainy headwind.

(-1)

-- thorpej

Peter Colijn

Jan 29, 2016, 1:18:34 PM1/29/16
to Jason Thorpe, SF2G
Nice ride today, thanks to everyone for waiting for my flat.