Thurs 5/5 Royale S2 CR 6:05

Caitlin Johnson

May 3, 2016, 6:39:23 PM5/3/16
to SF2G
CR = Cafeto on Mission

Let's regroup after climby bits wait to drop serious hammers till we get to the flats. I intend this to be somewhat friendly (for a Royale) since it's a friend's first time.

Also - please don't sprint off of the lights.

If you're not tiny/low-powered like me (or riding a fixie/SS), I highly recommend the Petey G rule of "how to be a nice Royale-r" by staying seated for all post-stoplight acceleration.

Alexandre Passos

May 3, 2016, 6:40:43 PM5/3/16
to Caitlin Johnson, SF2G
+1, but likely on a SS so will not stay seated (no intention to drop you anyway)

---

 - Alexandre

Laurens Feenstra

May 3, 2016, 6:42:58 PM5/3/16
to alexan...@gmail.com, Caitlin Johnson, SF2G
+1

Guilherme Germoglio

May 4, 2016, 8:07:39 PM5/4/16
to SF2G
+0.5 (hangover dependent)

I will be on a fixed and have been off the bike for a while, so I should be dropped like a stone (I will be fine: I think I still know the route)

Philipp von Weitershausen

May 4, 2016, 8:40:05 PM5/4/16
to SF2G
+1

Yuanyu Chen

May 4, 2016, 10:50:23 PM5/4/16
to phi...@weitershausen.de, SF2G
+1

also +1 for big people staying seated hehe

Hyan Park

May 5, 2016, 12:01:29 AM5/5/16
to Yuanyu Chen, Philipp von Weitershausen, SF2G
+0.5

Caitlin Johnson

May 5, 2016, 1:02:43 AM5/5/16
to Hyan Park, Yuanyu Chen, Philipp von Weitershausen, SF2G
-1 Got some kind of stomach flu this afternoon. I wish I could join but I've heard it's bad form to yak in a pace line.

Enjoy! If this works out, maybe we can do another semi-friendly Royale next week.

Guilherme Germoglio

May 5, 2016, 12:13:27 PM5/5/16
to SF2G
good chill ride. thanks for dragging me all the way to the office.