Ales on rails 277

Peter Colijn

Jul 11, 2014, 2:31:31 PM7/11/14
to SF2G .
I've got a few plinies, come help me drink 'em.

Georgia Andrews

Jul 11, 2014, 2:48:56 PM7/11/14
to Peter Colijn, SF2G .
+1 for post partycar, if it happens. I'm working at home today to go to my appointment to get my stitches out.

(if you come to post partycar you can see the scar! and hear the story. otherwise peter knows it.)

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 11:31 AM, Peter Colijn <caff...@colijn.ca> wrote:
I've got a few plinies, come help me drink 'em.

---

Jacky Schuler

Jul 11, 2014, 2:53:38 PM7/11/14
to Georgia Andrews, Peter Colijn, SF2G .
+1 for postpartycar (for as long as I can stay awake, which might not be very long)

I reached my minimum but Anna hasn't. The money goes to the same amazing cause so let's help her out: Click here to donate to Anna's ride! She's awesome!

Ted Ketai

Jul 11, 2014, 2:55:03 PM7/11/14
to Jacky Schuler, Georgia Andrews, Peter Colijn, SF2G .
+1 from PA

Nathan Dushman

Jul 11, 2014, 4:10:40 PM7/11/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 for at least some post-partycar, will aim for 4th/King at 6:40. As usual, anyone else coming from the east bay is welcome to join me for PartyFerry (although possibly leaving from Alameda Harbor Bay today, since the weather is nice).

James Nishimuta

Jul 11, 2014, 4:19:47 PM7/11/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 from San Jose, just found a decent beer shop between my work and Caltrain station that I'm looking forward to checking out (Kelly's Liquor).

R Samuel Klatchko

Jul 11, 2014, 4:27:02 PM7/11/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 for post-partycar.

Zoe Hoster

Jul 11, 2014, 5:13:36 PM7/11/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1

gherinm

Jul 11, 2014, 5:42:58 PM7/11/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 from the grassy knoll

Marion Silies

Jul 11, 2014, 5:43:47 PM7/11/14
to Zoe Hoster, SF2G
+1

Patrick Lea

Jul 11, 2014, 8:04:38 PM7/11/14
to SF2G
+1 form PA to SB

Jacky Schuler

Jul 11, 2014, 9:17:49 PM7/11/14
to patri...@gmail.com, SF2G
I am being lazy and slow and will not be making it to Caltrain before you guys get there. Please update and I will meet you guys for post-partycar...

I reached my minimum but Anna hasn't. The money goes to the same amazing cause so let's help her out: Click here to donate to Anna's ride! She's awesome!

Zoe Hoster

Jul 11, 2014, 9:54:18 PM7/11/14
to jackys...@gmail.com, patri...@gmail.com, SF2G
Streatfood
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SF2G" group.