STOLEN BIKES - Red Soma Smoothie, Black Redline Conquest Pro with full fenders

Patrick Kitto

Nov 7, 2017, 12:54:14 PM11/7/17
to sf...@googlegroups.com, superpr...@googlegroups.com, extra...@googlegroups.com
Hey Y'all,

Two bikes were stolen out of my garage sometime between last Thursday and this morning. The one time i leave them unlocked when i leave for the weekend...

57cm Soma Smoothie - Red w/ black Vicious Cycles straight blade fork.
Campagnolo Chorus 10 speed - Alloy square taper
Black Chris King Headset
Thompson seatpost and stem
WTB saddle and handlebars
Silver/grey bar tape
Spurcycle bell
Had my Garmin Edge 500 on it, and a brand new L&M Vis 180 Pro
saddle bag full of the standard repair stuff
black Ass Saver rear 'fender'
Pictures attached.
15 years,many 10's of 1000s of miles on this bike and even a few race wins.

58 cm Redline Conquest Pro, full fenders and covered in stickers.
Campagnolo Chorus 10 speed - Carbon square taper
Paul Comp canti's (Neo-retro front, touri9ng canti rear)
Thompson seatpost, Ritchey stem, Specialized alloy bars
Green Camouflage bar tape
Niterider front light mount and universal tailight
old tube wrapped around the top tube
pictures below-sorry for the crap quality- it was a soupy day on Radio road, and its the only pic i have of the bike.Inline image 1Inline image 2

Please keep an eye out, and let me know if you see anything.

-P