Ales on rails 277

Peter Colijn

Sep 25, 2015, 11:08:11 AM9/25/15
to SF2G

Gotta get home somehow...

Alexandre Passos

Sep 25, 2015, 11:23:10 AM9/25/15
to Peter Colijn, SF2G
+1

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 8:08 AM, Peter Colijn <caff...@colijn.ca> wrote:

Gotta get home somehow...

---

 - Alexandre

Georgia Andrews

Sep 25, 2015, 12:05:53 PM9/25/15
to Alexandre Passos, Peter Colijn, SF2G
+post, if there's anything
Women Who Code San Francisco City Director

Caitlin Johnson

Sep 25, 2015, 12:21:32 PM9/25/15
to Georgia Andrews, Alexandre Passos, Peter Colijn, SF2G
+1

knoll @ 5:15

Peter Gulezian

Sep 25, 2015, 12:27:32 PM9/25/15
to caff...@colijn.ca, SF2G
+1 with growler

-p

Scott Johnston

Sep 25, 2015, 1:28:48 PM9/25/15
to SF2G, caff...@colijn.ca
+1

Christina

Sep 25, 2015, 3:15:40 PM9/25/15
to SF2G, caff...@colijn.ca
+1

Nathan Dushman

Sep 25, 2015, 3:52:26 PM9/25/15
to SF2G
Maybe interested in non-Benders post, particularly if it's baby-friendly and I find out about it in time. Can I convince anyone to try Tender Greens, on King? There's some outdoor seating which would make it possible to keep bikes nearby.

Nathan

Christine Ryan

Sep 25, 2015, 3:57:02 PM9/25/15
to n...@abtech.org, SF2G
Plug for Tender Greens: they run a great internship (paid!) for kids aging out of the foster care system, who often wind up homeless, with a lot of mentoring/support. (Doing an item about then for the mag.)

End PSA.

On Friday, September 25, 2015, Nathan Dushman <n...@abtech.org> wrote:
Maybe interested in non-Benders post, particularly if it's baby-friendly and I find out about it in time. Can I convince anyone to try Tender Greens, on King? There's some outdoor seating which would make it possible to keep bikes nearby.

Nathan

---

[beginning of fund-raising pitch]

This weekend, I'm flying to Florida (Florida!) to walk (walk! no bikes!) in an Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s® because I'm committed to raising awareness and funds in the fight against the nation’s sixth-leading cause of death—and because my sister-in-law's father has been living with early-onset Alzheimer’s.

If you can, please help me reach my goal of $100 by making a tax-deductible donation. You can visit my personal fundraising page to make a secure credit card donation online or download a form to mail in with a check. All donations benefit the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer’s Association -- and every dollar makes a difference in this fight.

Thank you for your support.

[end of fund-raising pitch]

Georgia Andrews

Sep 25, 2015, 8:39:00 PM9/25/15
to Christine Ryan, n...@abtech.org, SF2G
ICYMI: Ryan's on 371 and it hit two cars (as per twitter) at Broadway (between Burlingame & Millbrae).

So I'd recommend barway to millbrae, honestly.

Scott Johnston

Sep 25, 2015, 8:46:52 PM9/25/15
to Georgia Andrews, Christine Ryan, n...@abtech.org, SF2G
Grumble. Anyone riding out from Palo Alto -ish?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SF2G" group.

Peter Colijn

Sep 25, 2015, 8:54:05 PM9/25/15
to Scott Johnston, SF2G, Christine Ryan, Georgia Andrews, n...@abtech.org

We are on 277 per usual with decent beer supplies.

Patrick Kitto

Sep 25, 2015, 9:07:53 PM9/25/15
to caff...@colijn.ca, Scott Johnston, SF2G, Christine Ryan, Georgia Andrews, n...@abtech.org
Approaching San Carlos. Projecting 60-90m delays. Hillsdale/San Mateo Crews should re-up beer if possible.

Peter Colijn

Sep 25, 2015, 9:12:38 PM9/25/15
to Patrick Kitto, Georgia A, Christine Ryan, Scott Johnston, SF2G, n...@abtech.org

Holding @ Belmont

Georgia Andrews

Sep 25, 2015, 9:16:57 PM9/25/15
to Peter Colijn, Patrick Kitto, Christine Ryan, Scott Johnston, SF2G, n...@abtech.org
Sorry, working at home. I have beer though!

Peter Colijn

Sep 25, 2015, 10:15:26 PM9/25/15
to Georgia A, Scott Johnston, Christine Ryan, SF2G, Patrick Kitto, n...@abtech.org

Almost @ 22nd. Most of us are disembarking @ 4th and heading to Benders. Beer supply has been exhausted. Times are desperate.

Peter Colijn

Oct 2, 2015, 1:49:57 PM10/2/15
to SF2G
Many cookies were sacrificed to the Caltrain gods this morning, hoping for no FUBAR.

Will have growler of Perdition [1] and cups.

Alexandre Passos

Oct 2, 2015, 1:52:08 PM10/2/15
to Peter Colijn, SF2G
+1, 5:15 @ knoll

---

 - Alexandre

Caitlin Johnson

Oct 2, 2015, 1:59:32 PM10/2/15
to Alexandre Passos, Peter Colijn, SF2G
+1, including knoll

Ramesh Brand

Oct 2, 2015, 5:23:57 PM10/2/15
to Caitlin Johnson, Alexandre Passos, Peter Colijn, SF2G
+1 from Mountain View Caltrain

Ramesh

Christina

Oct 2, 2015, 8:20:51 PM10/2/15
to SF2G, mailfor...@gmail.com, alexan...@gmail.com, caff...@colijn.ca
+1 +beer :)

Peter Colijn

Oct 9, 2015, 1:43:25 PM10/9/15
to SF2G
This week is finally over? About time. Time for beers on a train, that is.

Alexandre Passos

Oct 9, 2015, 1:46:38 PM10/9/15
to Peter Colijn, SF2G
+1, 5h15 @ knoll.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 10:43 AM, Peter Colijn <caff...@colijn.ca> wrote:
This week is finally over? About time. Time for beers on a train, that is.

---

 - Alexandre

Elizeu Santos-Neto

Oct 9, 2015, 1:59:50 PM10/9/15
to alexan...@gmail.com, Peter Colijn, SF2G
+0.75 @ knoll (I ain't sure yet whether I deserve beer or not, I'll update later).

Ted Ketai

Oct 9, 2015, 2:32:10 PM10/9/15
to Elizeu Santos-Neto, Alexandre Passos, Peter Colijn, SF2G
+.8 PA

Scott Johnston

Oct 9, 2015, 2:33:51 PM10/9/15
to Ted Ketai, Elizeu Santos-Neto, Alexandre Passos, Peter Colijn, SF2G
+1

+.8 PA
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SF2G" group.

Georgia Andrews

Oct 9, 2015, 2:35:09 PM10/9/15
to Scott Johnston, Ted Ketai, Elizeu Santos-Neto, Alexandre Passos, Peter Colijn, SF2G
+1

Yuanyu Chen

Oct 9, 2015, 2:37:27 PM10/9/15
to and.ge...@gmail.com, Scott Johnston, Ted Ketai, Elizeu Santos-Neto, Alexandre Passos, Peter Colijn, SF2G
+1, PA

Elizeu Santos-Neto

Oct 9, 2015, 6:11:07 PM10/9/15
to alexan...@gmail.com, Peter Colijn, SF2G
+0.25 = 1.0 @ knoll(V-Bank called -- credit line of two beers has been approved).

Patrick Lea

Oct 9, 2015, 7:53:35 PM10/9/15
to Elizeu Santos-Neto, Peter Colijn, Alexandre Passos, SF2G

+1 racy trap southern bike car.

With non Ted friendly beer willing to trade for Ted friendly beer.

Ted Ketai

Oct 9, 2015, 7:57:35 PM10/9/15
to Patrick Lea, Elizeu Santos-Neto, Peter Colijn, Alexandre Passos, SF2G
-1 got done early, gonna head home

Christina

Oct 9, 2015, 9:02:12 PM10/9/15
to SF2G
Missed the train by like 5 seconds :(

Peter Colijn

Oct 9, 2015, 10:09:01 PM10/9/15
to Christina Ignarra, SF2G
Saw you blasting down the platform on southbound side.. sorry you missed it :(

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 6:02 PM, Christina <christin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Missed the train by like 5 seconds :(

Elizeu Santos-Neto

Oct 9, 2015, 10:15:45 PM10/9/15
to caff...@colijn.ca, Christina Ignarra, SF2G

Join us at Benders (and learn how to overdraft from the V-Bank).

Ben Kochie

Oct 9, 2015, 11:23:48 PM10/9/15
to Elizeu Santos-Neto, Christina Ignarra, SF2G, caff...@colijn.ca

Benders is full of bike geeks, but no party car that I can see.

Georgia Andrews

Oct 9, 2015, 11:27:17 PM10/9/15
to Ben Kochie, Christina Ignarra, sf...@googlegroups.com, caff...@colijn.ca, Elizeu Santos-Neto

Aww, we all just took off.

But yeah, some combo of alleycat & bike messenger party there tonight.

Alexandre Passos

Oct 9, 2015, 11:30:24 PM10/9/15
to Georgia Andrews, Ben Kochie, Christina Ignarra, SF2G, Peter Colijn, Elizeu Santos-Neto
 - Alexandre