OT: order SF2G t-shirts!

Peter Colijn

Jun 11, 2015, 6:05:16 AM6/11/15
to SF2G
Form:

Price:
I don't know exactly yet, because it depends how many we order. Should be less than $26 per (which I know is expensive for a t-shirt, but that's the starting price, it will probably be less -- if you want it to be cheaper for everyone else, order a lot of t-shirts!)

Time:
I'm using uberprints.com, and they're pretty fast; about a week after submitting the order. I'll leave the form open for a little over a week to give everyone a chance to fill it out (and I'll respond here when I'm getting close to submitting the order with updates on the price etc.)

Payment:
Can probably wait until delivery, unless yall order so many shirts I can't fit it on a single credit card. Paypal or cash will be fine.

Pro tips:
Want multiple sizes? Fill out the form multiple times. If you want to be able to change your entry, save the "edit your response" link that you see after submitting the form.

Woods Buckley

Jun 11, 2015, 11:22:41 AM6/11/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Hey Peter is there a design for the shirts you can share?

Nathan Davis

Jun 11, 2015, 11:32:32 AM6/11/15
to woo...@google.com, SF2G
From the party thread: The shirts were American apparel which is good quality and peter did an excellent job on the design, consistent with ramesh's jersey except with the sticker design on the front and routes listed on the back.  I'm definitely getting one (medium).

That might give an idea of the look.

-- Nathan

---

Peter Colijn

Jun 11, 2015, 6:16:51 PM6/11/15
to Nathan Davis, Woods Buckley, SF2G
Pictures of the real product attached. (The text is the back, the shield is the front.)
sf2g_shirt_back.jpg
sf2g_shirt_front.jpg

Peter Colijn

Jun 21, 2015, 11:58:54 PM6/21/15
to Nathan Davis, Woods Buckley, SF2G
Reminder to get your orders in if you want a t-shirt. Order form here:

I'd like to make the order this week, so let's say the deadline for the big group order will be Wednesday.

Peter Colijn

Jul 1, 2015, 3:15:00 AM7/1/15
to Nathan Davis, Woods Buckley, SF2G
Update: order is in, shirts came out to $21 each. Will probably arrive late next week or early the week after.

If you want you can paypal me or google wallet me (caff...@colijn.ca) or pay cash when you pick up your shirt. If you're paying cash, please bring a single to make $21 since I won't be able to give everyone $19 in change :)

If you didn't submit an order but you want a shirt, I can always order more but they will be more expensive.

Peter

Peter Colijn

Jul 13, 2015, 8:41:12 PM7/13/15
to Nathan Davis, Woods Buckley, SF2G
Update: t-shirts have arrived!

I'll set up a time to hand 'em over this coming weekend (Jul 17-18), I'll probably just chill out at Ritual for a few hours on one of those days.

For those of you that paid me already with Paypal or GWallet, thanks! I've noted them all down. If you want to pay cash at pick up that's fine too.

Peter