Partycar 277

Cordelia Link

Apr 22, 2016, 2:00:21 PM4/22/16
to SF2G
No +1s by 5 or so and I might take the bus.

Georgia Andrews

Apr 22, 2016, 6:33:49 PM4/22/16
to cordel...@gmail.com, SF2G
I was all ready to commit to showing up at Benders, but I guess everyone's all partycar'd out after yesterday.

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 11:00 AM, Cordelia Link cordel...@gmail.com wrote:
No +1s by 5 or so and I might take the bus.

---

Women Who Code San Francisco City Director

Cordelia Link

Apr 22, 2016, 7:19:18 PM4/22/16
to SF2G, cordel...@gmail.com
Given the current state of caltrain/lack of interest canceling this early.

Robert Baikie

Apr 24, 2016, 12:41:46 AM4/24/16
to SF2G
+1

Alexandre Passos

Apr 28, 2016, 12:39:26 PM4/28/16
to SF2G
Since thursday partycar has been happening...

5:15 @ knoll

--
 - Alexandre

Lina Mårtensson

Apr 28, 2016, 6:23:22 PM4/28/16
to Alexandre Passos, SF2G
oops, meant to +1 to the list earlier, and not just to alex...

anyone else coming? if not, i think i'd rather try to convince alex to drink beer on the shuttle...

Peter Colijn

Apr 28, 2016, 7:53:18 PM4/28/16
to Lina Mårtensson, Alexandre Passos, SF2G
+1

ammon

Apr 28, 2016, 8:15:20 PM4/28/16
to SF2G, lina.ma...@gmail.com, alexan...@gmail.com
+1 for the train

Beckett Madden-Woods

Apr 29, 2016, 2:27:15 PM4/29/16
to SF2G
17:15 @The Grassy Knoll. Who's in?

Neither I nor my liver can make post-Partycar today however.
-B

Thomas Roessler

Apr 29, 2016, 2:29:18 PM4/29/16
to Beckett Madden-Woods, SF2G
+maybe @ knoll

Thomas Roessler  (@roessler)

Alexandre Passos

Apr 29, 2016, 2:30:48 PM4/29/16
to Thomas Roessler, Beckett Madden-Woods, SF2G
+1 @ knoll. Partycar 2 days in a row as team beer challenge practice. That's a thing right? 20oz a day for 3 points?
--
 - Alexandre

Chris Merrill

Apr 29, 2016, 2:35:42 PM4/29/16
to alexan...@gmail.com, Thomas Roessler, Beckett Madden-Woods, SF2G
+1,probably

Christina Ignarra

Apr 29, 2016, 2:49:41 PM4/29/16
to notspel...@gmail.com, Alexandre Passos, Thomas Roessler, Beckett Madden-Woods, SF2G
+1.  There are some training exercises I can recommend for the liver thing ;)

+1,probably
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SF2G" group.

murphstahoe

Apr 29, 2016, 3:03:34 PM4/29/16
to SF2G
Do not take the bus and especially do not YAWYAB. Burlingame is a complete disaster. It's spilling out onto 101 as the protestors are trying to completely seal off access to Bayshore.

Cordelia Link

Apr 29, 2016, 3:13:22 PM4/29/16
to SF2G
+1

Only maybe on knoll, might just roll down shoreline instead

Chris Merrill

Apr 29, 2016, 3:58:36 PM4/29/16
to cordel...@gmail.com, SF2G, John Murphy
Moving to the correct thread...

D:

Apr 29, 2016, 4:12:43 PM4/29/16
to SF2G, ch...@notspelledright.com
+1 from IL1, leaving 5:05 if you wanna ride over again Chris.
Ammon

Ramesh Baller

Apr 29, 2016, 4:43:39 PM4/29/16
to Chris Merrill, Cordelia Link, SF2G, John Murphy

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 12:58 PM, Chris Merrill <ch...@notspelledright.com> wrote:
Do not take the bus and especially do not YAWYAB. Burlingame is a complete disaster. It's spilling out onto 101 as the protestors are trying to completely seal off access to Bayshore.

Who else is interested in that event? :)

Hyan Park

Apr 29, 2016, 7:59:02 PM4/29/16
to Ramesh Baller, Chris Merrill, Cordelia Link, SF2G, John Murphy
+1

Scott Johnston

Apr 29, 2016, 8:57:39 PM4/29/16
to SF2G
Bumped
:-(

Beckett Madden-Woods

Apr 29, 2016, 9:01:03 PM4/29/16
to Scott Johnston, SF2G

2nd car full @mp too :-\ #dumptrump

On Apr 29, 2016 5:57 PM, "Scott Johnston" <wamp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Bumped
:-(

Chris Merrill

Apr 29, 2016, 9:32:33 PM4/29/16
to bec...@beckettmw.com, Scott Johnston, SF2G
😞
Post at benders(!!) if y'all catch up.

Allan Shortlidge

Apr 30, 2016, 11:31:33 AM4/30/16
to SF2G
You should have come Ramesh :)! We were all done by 3pm though. Bayshore was blocked by us from around 10am to 1pm when Trump snuck into the convention via the freeway but the cops kept the street locked down for much longer.

Ramesh G

Apr 30, 2016, 1:33:24 PM4/30/16
to tsho...@gmail.com, SF2G
On Apr 30, 2016, at 8:31 AM, Allan Shortlidge <tsho...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You should have come Ramesh :)! We were all done by 3pm though. Bayshore was blocked by us from around 10am to 1pm when Trump snuck into the convention via the freeway but the cops kept the street locked down for much longer.

Woah! Did you give an interview to BBC? You are in this video as a proud Californian :)

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36173172?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

Ramesh
Sent from my iPhone

T. Allan Shortlidge

Apr 30, 2016, 3:07:05 PM4/30/16
to Ramesh G, SF2G
Ha I had no idea that interview actually made it on to their site!

- Allan