Tues 4/10 0600 PPR Skyline + PV + Los Trancos S2

Keith Whitwell

Apr 9, 2018, 1:05:55 PM4/9/18
to SF2G
The usual faster end of style 2 skyline.  Extended for (optional) extra credit - usual portola valley loop, but turn right onto willowbrook, climb alpine road and then the short/steep Joachim climb up to los trancos.  Down through los trancos, rejoin alpine and carry on.

This is probably 15-ish mins more than a regular portola valley loop.   The Joachim climb is steep but only 3-4 minutes long.  (It's been done in 1:46...)

Route here:

Nick Burton

Apr 9, 2018, 3:33:57 PM4/9/18
to SF2G
+1 Sounds good Keith. In so long as I can build up my bike tonight.

Bryan Davis

Apr 9, 2018, 7:46:50 PM4/9/18
to SF2G
+1 although I will roll 10 minutes early to do my intervals on Mussel Rock.

Patrick Kitto

Apr 9, 2018, 7:49:07 PM4/9/18
to nickr...@yahoo.ie, SF2G
+1 to Woodside. -1 for all extra credit.

---

Patrick Kitto

Apr 10, 2018, 8:21:32 AM4/10/18
to subter...@gmail.com, SF2G