Thu (11/17) or Fri (11/18) East-Bay mini-Skyline? 6:30am Rockridge BART

Nathan Dushman

Nov 15, 2016, 5:16:47 PM11/15/16
to SF2G
I've been meaning to do this for a while, and now that it's light a bit earlier, I hope to follow through. Anyone interested in an East-Bay Skyline, or at least half of one, this Thursday or Friday? Plan is to leave from Rockridge BART around 6:30, climb up Tunnel to Skyline, then follow Redwood into Hayward (where I work). For those headed to Palo Alto, Mountain View etc you could pick up the Middle East-Bay Way route by my office (immediately south of the San Mateo Bridge).

Nathan

Stefan

Nov 16, 2016, 8:05:33 PM11/16/16
to SF2G
Nathan,

I'm a hopeful +.5 for Friday, but don't plan around that. If Thursday ends up being better for you (and others), go for it.
If I'm able to join, I'll split off at Redwood/Castro Valley Blvd.

Stefan

Nathan Dushman

Nov 17, 2016, 5:23:19 PM11/17/16
to SF2G
I'm still hoping to do this tomorrow, there's a BART that arrives Rockridge 6:29. However, my son was sick last night, and if he's still coughing a lot tonight I may be too tired in the morning to do this ride, especially if there are no definite +1s to motivate me.

Nathan

Stefan

Nov 17, 2016, 7:44:47 PM11/17/16
to SF2G
I'm up for it, so +1
Haven't spent much time in the saddle lately, so might be a little slow.
I'll be on the 6:29 which leaves San Leandro at 6:07.
If you can, just update later tonight or early tomorrow (5:30 if possible) if you don't think you'll be able to make it.
Otherwise see you in the morning.

Stefan