OT: Cloverdale group rides?

Bryan Davis

Jul 18, 2016, 10:42:25 AM7/18/16
to SF2G
I'm going to be in Cloverdale all week and I was wondering if anyone knows of good group rides in the Healdsburg / Geyserville / Cloverdale area.. .any tips greatly appreciated!

Bryan.

Justin!

Jul 18, 2016, 11:21:08 PM7/18/16
to SF2G
Santa Rosa Cycling Club is the only one I know of, but you should ping Murph if he doesn't respond. Geysers is a great one if you haven't done it. You should also try Pine Flat- it's gorgeous, brutal, and basically zero traffic because it's a dead end.

John Murphy

Jul 18, 2016, 11:24:43 PM7/18/16
to sf...@googlegroups.com
If you are in Cloverdale you're closer to Pine Mountain, right off the
Cloverdale side of Geysers.
Super cool climb, very tough at the start, turns to dirt at some point.

Other cool ride is taking the north stub of Geysers onto US-101 (very
good shoulder and low traffic up there) to Hopland.
exit at River, then take Mountain House Road to 128. Mountain House is
amazing. Then 128 back to Cloverdale.

Short climbs out of Cloverdale are Cherry Creek and Hot Springs.
> --
> -- follow: http://twitter.com/sf2g | terms: http://sf2g.com/terms.html |
> bike prep: http://sf2g.com/bike-prep.html | unsub:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sf2g