Looking for a ride on Father's Day Sun 6/18

Russ

Jun 16, 2017, 2:47:03 PM6/16/17
to SF2G
Looking to ride on Sunday morning for Father's day.  Are there any rides planned that I've missed?  If not, anyone interested in Alpine Dam or Paradise or ....?

Bret Lobree

Jun 16, 2017, 2:53:45 PM6/16/17
to Russell Vernick, SF2G
east bay?

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 11:47 AM, 'Russ' via SF2G <sf...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Looking to ride on Sunday morning for Father's day.  Are there any rides planned that I've missed?  If not, anyone interested in Alpine Dam or Paradise or ....?

---

Nathan Dushman

jlapenna

Jun 17, 2017, 12:30:35 AM6/17/17
to SF2G
Probably doing an S3 China camp loop Sunday around 830/9.

Robert Griesmeyer

Jun 17, 2017, 2:04:14 PM6/17/17
to SF2G
+1 for Alpine Dam.

Russ

Jun 17, 2017, 7:42:01 PM6/17/17
to SF2G
Sounds good.  I'm hoping to connect with a friend taking Alpine Dam from another direction, meeting in Fairfax at 10am.  How does rolling here at 8am work for you?  Sanchez & 17th at 8am, the bridge at 8:25 or is there another spot that works for you?

Robert Griesmeyer

Jun 18, 2017, 9:51:44 AM6/18/17
to SF2G, rver...@yahoo.com
Sorry Didn't get any sleep -1

Thanks,
Robert Griesmeyer

Russ Vernick

Jun 18, 2017, 11:02:54 AM6/18/17
to Robert Griesmeyer, SF2G
K. Rolling early as I didn't see any other +1. Happy Father's Day

Robert Griesmeyer

Jun 18, 2017, 11:41:33 AM6/18/17
to SF2G, gri...@gmail.com
Happy Fathers day