Fri 7/22 Skyline via Callan 6:30 RRR Style 2.5-3

Christina

Jul 21, 2016, 5:32:27 PM7/21/16
to SF2G
I'll intercept at alemany & lyell or roll from there at 6:42 if no +1s.  Planning to take both SAT and SCT.

Peter Colijn

Jul 21, 2016, 5:35:50 PM7/21/16
to Christina Ignarra, SF2G
+1 0640 alemanyell

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 2:32 PM, Christina <christin...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'll intercept at alemany & lyell or roll from there at 6:42 if no +1s.  Planning to take both SAT and SCT.

---

Ramesh G

Jul 21, 2016, 5:53:37 PM7/21/16
to caff...@colijn.ca, Christina Ignarra, SF2G
Optimistic +1 from RRR

Ramesh
Sent from my iPhone

Scott Johnston

Jul 21, 2016, 6:04:41 PM7/21/16
to SF2G, caff...@colijn.ca, christin...@gmail.com
+0.9

bonnie

Jul 21, 2016, 6:10:46 PM7/21/16
to SF2G
+1 alemany/lyell

Ramesh Baller

Jul 21, 2016, 6:13:08 PM7/21/16
to Peter Colijn, Christina Ignarra, SF2G
On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 2:53 PM, Ramesh G <rames...@gmail.com> wrote:
Optimistic +1 from RRR

Oh Crap! Tomorrow is my birthday, which means I must ride bikes :D

Confirmed +1

Ramesh

Jan van der Lugt

Jul 21, 2016, 10:08:56 PM7/21/16
to SF2G
+1

Thomas Young

Jul 21, 2016, 11:21:19 PM7/21/16
to SF2G
+1.

Andrew Stadler

Jul 21, 2016, 11:59:41 PM7/21/16
to tfy...@gmail.com, SF2G
+1 from Cafeto / Alemanyell

If anyone feels like sticking with my slowish pace, I'll be doing the Hallmark/Crestview variation, for extra climbing.  (And Emerald Hills if I'm feelin' it.)

--Andy

Drk

Jul 22, 2016, 12:19:42 AM7/22/16
to SF2G
+1 RRR to colmaway turnoff

On Jul 21, 2016, at 2:32 PM, Christina <christin...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'll intercept at alemany & lyell or roll from there at 6:42 if no +1s.  Planning to take both SAT and SCT.

Philipp von Weitershausen

Jul 22, 2016, 12:46:01 AM7/22/16
to SF2G
+1 from RRR

Ryan Minobe

Jul 22, 2016, 2:03:01 AM7/22/16
to SF2G
+1 until sat

Katrina

Jul 22, 2016, 8:52:01 AM7/22/16
to SF2G
+1 from RRR

Christina

Jul 22, 2016, 12:20:52 PM7/22/16
to SF2G
Great ride today, thanks for the friendly pulls! And thanks to Peter & Christine for the snacks :)

Ramesh Baller

Jul 22, 2016, 2:39:23 PM7/22/16
to krle...@gmail.com, SF2G

Thanks for the ride! Thanks to Peter for those tasty goodies and Ryan for the pulls in Cañada.

Nothing like starting my birthday morning with some good friends :)

Ramesh

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 5:52 AM, Katrina <krle...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 from RRR

Ryan Minobe

Jul 22, 2016, 2:43:16 PM7/22/16
to Ramesh Baller, krle...@gmail.com, SF2G
Thanks for calling this ride, it was a great group and beautiful morning once we emerged from the soup.  SAT and even SCT reminded me why I love riding up there so much, I forgot how shitty 280 actually is in comparison.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SF2G" group.