OT: My company is hiring bike program managers ... know anyone?

Anna Walters

Oct 11, 2017, 1:46:41 PM10/11/17
to SF2G

Hey ya'll,

I work for a small bike consulting company, and we're in the midst of hiring for several high-level roles. If you know anyone who may be interested in managing large scale bike programs on the Peninsula (or Seattle), please send them to our Careers page for position descriptions / application process.

Normally, I wouldn't post to the list for this type of thing, but these are key roles that require bike knowledge and management skills...and I figured ya'll may know some folks.

Feel free to PM me with any questions, and lmk if you or anyone you know applies!

Thanks,

Anna

--
Anna Walters