Science March today

djconnel

Apr 22, 2017, 12:00:13 PM4/22/17
to SF2G
Reminder today is the science march, rally starting 11 am in Jack London Square (Embarcadeo). 10 am in Civic Center is the Earth Day celebration, where I'll probably stop on way to the Science march, which should ecclipse it. There's also the naked one ride where riders are painting themselves to look like oil spills.

I think it's really important to keep the prsssure up as we approach 100 days (which feels like 1000) of kleptocracy.

djconnel

Apr 22, 2017, 1:10:11 PM4/22/17
to SF2G

Christina

Apr 22, 2017, 2:00:40 PM4/22/17
to SF2G
The march doesn't start until 12:30 but there are a bunch of cool speakers starting at 11 (like Adam Savage from mythbusters)... should be fun!

djconnel

Apr 22, 2017, 2:34:14 PM4/22/17
to SF2G
Justin Herman is already https://instagram.com/p/BTMqPqmheJA/