Re: Borrow or rent a somewhat collapsible bike case June 27th to July 12th

Message has been deleted

Peter Colijn

Jun 20, 2016, 11:35:36 AM6/20/16
to Marcello Pedersen, SF2G

Yep, if you haven't gotten an offer yet feel free to hit me up off list.

On 20 Jun 2016 17:05, "'Marcello Pedersen' via SF2G" <sf...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I need a bike bag that can collapse easily (EVOC, Ruster, etc) so it can fit in a rental car with another bike. My current bike bag is rigid so it is a bit awkward with 2 bikes.

Does anyone have a somewhat  collapsible bike case I can borrow or rent  from June 27th to July 12th?

Marcello

---