Coyote Point cross tomorrow

Christine Windsor

Nov 3, 2017, 4:09:55 PM11/3/17
to SF2G ., team...@googlegroups.com, Peter Colijn
Who's going? Should I bring the team tent?
If it's just me and Peter than I won't bring the tent.

Peter Chang

Nov 3, 2017, 4:23:05 PM11/3/17
to team...@googlegroups.com, SF2G ., Peter Colijn
> Who's going? Should I bring the team tent?

i'm volunteering (although murphy said we'd get mail by now) since my
calf is still unhappy.

\p

Christine Ryan

Nov 3, 2017, 4:28:05 PM11/3/17
to team...@googlegroups.com, SF2G ., Peter Colijn
I know he's counting on you, PfC, to help with timing, even though you haven't gotten an email yet (I'd bet that'll come later tonight, as he's course building all day). Sorry to hear about your calf, though!

Darrin Ward

Nov 3, 2017, 4:38:48 PM11/3/17
to Christine Ryan, team...@googlegroups.com, SF2G ., Peter Colijn
hehe you all might even get the ultimate cyclocross conditions, light rain.  mmmmmm mud.

best of luck in the races tomorrow.   sorry you hurt yourself pfc.  get better soon.

d.

---

Christine Ryan

Nov 3, 2017, 4:40:25 PM11/3/17
to Darrin Ward, team...@googlegroups.com, SF2G ., Peter Colijn
I know!!! Not even man-made mud!

C'mon, Darrin, you want to race--you know you do... :)

Christine Windsor

Nov 3, 2017, 4:50:48 PM11/3/17
to team...@googlegroups.com, Darrin Ward, SF2G ., Peter Colijn
I would love to see Darrin race. The farm wall would be so easy for you.

Carlin Eng

Nov 3, 2017, 5:56:28 PM11/3/17
to team...@googlegroups.com, Darrin Ward, SF2G ., Peter Colijn
I'll be racing SS Bs at 3, but don't change any of your plans on my account. I plan to Caltrain down there and probably won't be hanging out for too long.

Chris Merrill

Nov 3, 2017, 9:06:20 PM11/3/17
to team...@googlegroups.com, Darrin Ward, SF2G ., Peter Colijn
I'm racing Bs, and will probably show up slightly before and leave after. Don't bring a tent on my account. 🙂