Tues 7/19 SEX RRR 630 S2

Ryan Minobe

Jul 18, 2016, 2:15:25 PM7/18/16
to SF2G
Will try and intercept David's ride at King and Skyline 720.  Will probably join his ride for SAT but will do second 280 after that.

Martin Majlis

Jul 18, 2016, 3:53:05 PM7/18/16
to SF2G
I am in. Hopefully less flat tires than last time. :)

Scott Johnston

Jul 18, 2016, 4:42:18 PM7/18/16
to SF2G
+.9

Christina

Jul 18, 2016, 5:21:20 PM7/18/16
to SF2G
I'll join you guys at alemany&lyell but s2 is probably too fast for me (and I want to take SCT) so I'll join David or go solo at that point

bonnie

Jul 18, 2016, 7:19:14 PM7/18/16
to SF2G

I'll also meet at Alemany/lyell and S2 too fast, so hope to ride with Christina and maybe David, if I can keep up

bonnie

Jul 19, 2016, 12:50:02 AM7/19/16
to SF2G
Will leave a few minutes earlier to have a bit more time to get to top of callan

Eric Manuel

Jul 19, 2016, 1:24:08 AM7/19/16
to SF2G
I admit to being confused about what is happening in these two rides.  :D  but +1...

Ryan Minobe

Jul 19, 2016, 9:32:59 AM7/19/16
to SF2G
missed my wakeup

Ryan Minobe

Jul 19, 2016, 6:32:04 PM7/19/16
to SF2G
Sorry for missing my own call, I slept like crap and then subconsciously turned off my alarm and then woke again at 630.  Hope you all had a good ride.

On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 6:32:59 AM UTC-7, Ryan Minobe wrote:
missed my wakeup