Google maps turn by turn navigation for skyline ?

VARUN JOSHI

Jun 24, 2017, 5:59:52 AM6/24/17
to SF2G

Hey Guys,
A complete newbie here. I and a couple of other friends are planning to do the skyline route today at 5 30am (june 24).
I found the route of skyline here https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1N5XJRllmfyV0txa0-dKhfc5sJE8&hl=en.

Is there a way I can get turn by turn navigation for the same map ? Just more convenient to have google maps speak out what to do next instead of checking if we're on the correct path.

Peter Colijn

Jun 24, 2017, 7:30:47 AM6/24/17
to joshi....@gmail.com, SF2G
Hi Varun,

Here's a ridewithgps route for skyline: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/21786285

You can download a TCX file with that, on most Garmins that would give you turn-by-turn directions.

---

Peter Colijn

Jun 24, 2017, 7:42:06 AM6/24/17
to joshi....@gmail.com, SF2G
Oh, and the ridewithgps app might be able to do it too.. not sure.