OT: t-shirts!

Peter Colijn

May 25, 2015, 3:03:05 AM5/25/15
to SF2G

The design is classic and understated, and will be revealed at the post-btwm party on June 7 (see separate thread for that).

We'll have all sizes available at that party for folks to try on. There WILL BE separate men's and women's sizes!

After that, I'll set up a form where folks can order as many as they want, and we'll do a big group order. The more we buy, the cheaper they are. It starts at approx. $26 per for a single, and goes down from there.

For folks who can't make it on June 7, the actual t-shirts are American Apparel "fine jersey tee" (men's):

And women's:

Christine Ryan

May 25, 2015, 12:13:30 PM5/25/15
to Peter Colijn, SF2G
Cool...thanks, Peter, for doing this!!

---

Jacky Schuler

May 25, 2015, 9:32:04 PM5/25/15
to Christine Ryan, Peter Colijn, SF2G
Aww, I wish I knew about this party earlier! I shall come visit the Bay sometime soon and pick up the t-shirts. I miss you guys!

Johan Beisser

May 25, 2015, 10:33:28 PM5/25/15
to jackys...@gmail.com, Christine Ryan, Peter Colijn, SF2G
Sadly, I'm out of the country. So I'll watch the list for the order.