OTish: socks!

已查看 82 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Yuanyu Chen

未读,
2017年3月16日 11:34:192017/3/16
收件人 SF2G
I got a big box o' socks. Please help me get rid of 'em!

Check the quantity you ordered here, and multiply by $7.50: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D1X8Lp6xlPlI3i1NXBpNKinvQ9xSoLFQipschkkJv14/edit?usp=sharing. I think there's ~15 pairs left of 5" black, and plenty of the other choices.

I take Venmo (@Yuanyu-Chen), Google Wallet (to this email address), and cash. If you're paying in cash, I'd prefer you rounding up to the nearest dollar (so I don't have to do coins), and have exact change (because I most likely won't).

This week's distribution times:
- Barway on Friday
- Sunday, 10am-noon (ish) @ Craftsman & Wolves on Valencia St. (It's also Chris's birthday on Sunday, so we'll get a cake! Please help us eat it cuz CAW cakes seem pretty dense :P)
- partycar/post (if there is one)

(we might meander over to a coffee shop in the city later on Sunday too -- if you're interested in that let me know.)

I'll try to come on some rollouts next week, and there will probably be another distribution time sometime next weekend.

If you want me to mail stuff to you, ping me offline.

Zak Jarvis

未读,
2017年3月16日 20:07:332017/3/16
收件人 SF2G
Awesome! I'll try and catch you at C&W on Sunday. Socks AND cake!

George Lumpkin

未读,
2017年3月17日 08:24:592017/3/17
收件人 SF2G
I'll be there today for barway (1 5" black + 2 5" orange). Thanks for ordering!

Yuanyu Chen

未读,
2017年3月19日 12:40:542017/3/19
收件人 george....@gmail.com、SF2G
We're at CAW! (Inside at least for now.)

Chris and I are both dutifully modeling socks, and he has a gravel gauntlet shirt, so hopefully we're easy to find. If not, look for the crazy cake :)
On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 5:25 AM George Lumpkin <george....@gmail.com> wrote:
I'll be there today for barway (1 5" black + 2 5" orange). Thanks for ordering!

---

James Hsu

未读,
2017年3月19日 21:25:342017/3/19
收件人 SF2G
Sorry didn't see this until now, happy for a meet up next week or if you're considering a BEX / colma mon or thurs :)

On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 8:34:19 AM UTC-7, Yuanyu Chen wrote:
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子