Does anyone in sf2g do rides where the src and dest are in SF?

Robert Griesmeyer

Jun 23, 2017, 4:33:11 PM6/23/17
to SF2G
Curious since I will be not commuting down the peninsula anymore.  I may join along sometimes and either ride back or take the train though.

Darrin Ward

Jun 23, 2017, 4:40:25 PM6/23/17
to Robert Griesmeyer, SF2G
Yeah all the time.  Mostly do laps around the polo fields or ride out to the bridge and Crissy field.

On Jun 23, 2017 10:33 PM, "Robert Griesmeyer" <gri...@gmail.com> wrote:
Curious since I will be not commuting down the peninsula anymore.  I may join along sometimes and either ride back or take the train though.

---

Peter Colijn

Jun 23, 2017, 5:35:30 PM6/23/17
to Darrin Ward, Robert Griesmeyer, SF2G
I think folks started a sf2sf list for these rides too.

Chris Merrill

Robert Griesmeyer

Jun 23, 2017, 6:08:01 PM6/23/17
to SF2G, caff...@colijn.ca, dmw...@gmail.com, gri...@gmail.com, ch...@notspelledright.com
Great!  Thanks!

Robert Griesmeyer

Jun 23, 2017, 6:08:39 PM6/23/17
to SF2G, caff...@colijn.ca, dmw...@gmail.com, gri...@gmail.com, ch...@notspelledright.com
Ah it's very inactive.  Last post was May 10th.

Georgia Andrews

Jun 23, 2017, 10:20:05 PM6/23/17
to gri...@gmail.com, SF2G, caff...@colijn.ca, dmw...@gmail.com, ch...@notspelledright.com
Speaking for myself at least, membership in sf2sf is more aspirational than anything else right now...

Russ

Jun 24, 2017, 1:44:03 PM6/24/17
to SF2G
Fat cake cycling club and rapha cycling club both have regular rides in and around town.

FCCC has Tue/Thur at 6:15. Tuesday rolls from GG bridge and does a hawk hill loop. Thursday rolls from the conservatory of flowers (typically) and does a city loop. They announce routes the day before on instagram, Strava and Facebook in that order.

There's a Thursday evening rapha ride that involves some off road. CX bike preferred. I've only done it once and it was the least amount of off road ever according to several people, so I can't say much more.

I think there are others, but these are the ones I've tried since changing jobs.

Jeffrey Skokan

Jun 26, 2017, 8:42:02 PM6/26/17
to SF2G
Yeah, I've been slacking at posting rides.  I'm going to try and do more in the future.