Thurs 9/22 0630 SEX RRR S2

Chris Merrill

Sep 21, 2016, 1:11:29 PM9/21/16
to SF2G
I've got work to do, but that's no reason to avoid biking.

Reasonable regroups at Callan & top of Polhemus. Otherwise minimizing dilly-dallying.

Sam Burnett

Sep 21, 2016, 1:23:15 PM9/21/16
to notspel...@gmail.com, SF2G
+1

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 10:11 AM Chris Merrill <ch...@notspelledright.com> wrote:
I've got work to do, but that's no reason to avoid biking.

Reasonable regroups at Callan & top of Polhemus. Otherwise minimizing dilly-dallying.

---

katie evans

Sep 21, 2016, 6:42:14 PM9/21/16
to SF2G, ch...@notspelledright.com
+1

Jeffrey Skokan

Sep 21, 2016, 11:04:54 PM9/21/16
to SF2G, ch...@notspelledright.com
+1 to top of Daly City and then looping back to the City via JD/S and The Great Highway.  Posting ride call on sf2sf to see if others are able to join.

Philipp von Weitershausen

Sep 21, 2016, 11:32:12 PM9/21/16
to SF2G
+1

Chris Merrill

Sep 22, 2016, 12:27:22 PM9/22/16
to phi...@weitershausen.de, SF2G
Thanks for the ride (and for pulling me most if the way down)!
On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 8:32 PM Philipp von Weitershausen <phi...@weitershausen.de> wrote:
+1